𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚

Start from the beginning

"Don't look back, Lia!" I yell, "You'll trip!"

"Jung-"

"It's okay, baby. I'm right behind," I assure her as we continue to run through the halls of the ship which suddenly felt too small. We knock down a few stairs and the zombies trip falling over each other. We see the dining hall of the ship.

"Let's go in here!" Hoseok says and kicks the door open, "Quick!"

We all run in and I hand the baby over to Hoseok. I try to close the door but I couldn't lock it. Fvck, Hoseok kicked the door and the lock system broke. I try to hold the door close but the zombies were trying to push through.

"Let's go!" Lia says-tears streaming down her face.

"Go," I tell her with a smile, "I'll hold them off."

"No!" She walks right back up to me. I sigh.

"Baby-" She cuts me off by joining me and holding the door off.

"Would you let me hold the door off while you run off to safety?" She asks me sniffing and snivelling.

"No..," I reply with my head hanging low-trying to oppose the force coming from the zombies.

"Then?" She yells at me, "What makes you think I'll let you do that?"

"I'd rather have you safe, baby," I smile at her softly.

"Wipe that smile off of your face!" She cries out, "I'd rather have you safe too. I don't have anyone other than you and Hoseok. Why can't you just understand that?"

"I don't have anyone either, Lia," I sigh, "I'd lay my life down for you."

"No!" She yells with her head hanging low-like she'd given up, "If you lay your life down for me then why- who will I live for? I need you, Jungkook. I can't without you. You're my only pillar of hope and support."

Tears flow out of my eyes seeing her cry like this.

"If you ever try to sacrifice yourself," she sniffs, "I'll- I- I don't know what I'll do but it'll be something you won't like."

I chuckle softly at her threat and nod, "I wouldn't want that."

"Yeah," she sniffs with a smile, "You wouldn't."

"I've got a few chairs and tables but they're all lightweight plastic. I don't know how long they'll hold the zombies back," Hoseok says as he gathers the tables and chairs.

"Put 'em here," I look at Lia, "Go help him, babe."

She carefully leaves the door and helps Hoseok arrange the tables and chairs against the door.

"Where's the baby?" She asks looking around and Hoseok points at a chair.

"Get it!" Lia says and Hoseok carefully takes the baby into his arms.

"Let's go," Hoseok says and I leave the door. The tables and chairs start rattling.

Fvck, it's not gonna hold-

"RUN!" I yell and we run to the door Hoseok pointed at as the zombies burst through the barricade we made.

"Where?" Lia asks as she runs along with us-sweat and tears dripping down her face and neck.

"I saw a way out that door," Hoseok says and leads us inside the door we saw.

"Up here!" Hoseok sees a ladder leading up from the hall, "Come fast," he gives the baby to me and climbs up pulling along with him Lia carefully. I hand the baby up to Hoseok and climb up. The zombies bang their heads onto the ladder and fall down.

"Where's the closing thing for it!" Hoseok pulls his hair looking at the hatch.

"You mean the door for the hatch?" I ask as I look at the broken hinges and realise that it doesn't have a door. It's probably broken and they removed it, "It doesn't have one. It's broken."

"I- I don't think they can climb ladders-" Lia points it out and Hoseok looks down.

"Y-yeah," Hoseok nods wiping his sweat off with his sleeve. I sigh and crouch down to catch my breath.

"I thought we were gonna die-" Lia couldn't complete before I hear her scream out.

WHAT THE FVCK-

WHAT THE FVCK-

1261 WORDS