𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚

Oh, hell NO. I grab Lia and look around to see a zombie ready to pounce on a woman who was feeding her child.

"WATCH OUT!" I yell to her and the woman notices the zombie. She screams and tries to run but the zombie pounces on her.

"MY BABY!" The woman yells as she drops her child.

"Fvcking hell! These things are everywhere!" I pull Lia up to see another zombie snarling at us.

Lia freezes in her place, "Jung-"

I quickly pull her out of the way before it could tackle her. I sigh and look at her to see her shaking, almost on the verge of tears. Don't go into a panic attack, please-

"Jung- Jungkook," her grip on my sleeve tightens. It's actually been a while since I saw her have a panic attack. She probably had them several times while I was gone. My pretty girl had to deal with them alone.

"Lia," I hold onto her tightly and push her hair back, "You're alright. You'll be fine. Don't panic. Please breathe for your Jungkook, okay? I need you to breathe. I need you to focus to get to safety, alright?"

"Lia!" Hoseok runs towards us, "Is she going into a panic attack?"

"I think so-" I reply but Hoseok pulls Lia towards him.

"Lia," he cups her face, "You've got nothing to worry about. Got it? We'll get you safe and we all will be safe, okay?"

She nods frantically. How did Hoseok do that? Does he have experience doing that?

"Good girl," Hoseok smiles at her, "Now, hold onto Jungkook real tight while I go find a way out."

With that, Hoseok runs off to the door of the room to open it. Lia grabs my hand tightly.

"We'll be fine, baby," I wrap my arm around her looking at the people who got bitten-groaning and foaming from their mouths.

"We can't leave that baby!" Lia says and pulls me, "It's gonna get killed."

"We can't-" It's too dangerous to get that baby from the middle of at least ten people who were turning into zombies.

"We can't leave it just like that!" Lia says pulling my sleeve softly.

"Wait here," I instruct her and tiptoe to the baby. I softly pick up the baby and tiptoe my way back to Lia.

"The door's locked!" Hoseok yells banging at it. A zombie who was biting someone else hears the loud noise and snarls at him.

"Fvck," Hoseok swears before he grabs a fire extinguisher to protect himself. The zombie launches him and Hoseok hits the creature with the fire extinguisher killing it.

I look around to notice that a few of the bitten people were turning into zombies, "Fvcking hell," I swear before I look around to see a knife on the ground. I quickly take it and run to the door with Lia holding onto me tightly. I look at her to see her looking around with fear. I smash the knife on the door's handle and open it. The loud sound causes all of the zombies in the room to notice us.

"RUN!" Hoseok yells before grabbing Lia and running out. I rush out behind him as the zombies follow us in a hoard.

"HELP!" Hoseo cries to an officer he sees.

"What the fvck-" The officer cries before taking his gun out and shooting at them. That was not going to hold them back. He takes out his radio and calls for backup but even before the backup could arrive, the zombies pounce on him and take him out. I watch Hoseok and Lia run in front of me as Lia turns her head around often in worry for me. I was clutching onto the baby in my arms for its dear life.