𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2: 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒕.1

Start from the beginning

Inside of the room, light mist started to shower us as we walked. Coughs were heard as they tried to not let the mist get in their noses. "What is this? Are you trying to kill us?" a short but stoic man said. "Its just disinfecting mist. Its meant to clean your clothes since you came outside." I replied with a tired voice.

Lᴇᴠɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ

'We need this in HQ.' I thought as I let the mist clean my clothes.

♤𝙔/𝙉'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫 ♤

When the mist stopped, we also stopped in front of a more secured door. It was fully made of vibranium. General started to type the code on a small screen which we call the 'Guardian', it also scanned his face to recognize that he was really him. "General Arthur. Recognized." the AI said as the higher-up's profile was shown on the small screen.

"Whoa! Did you hear it talk?!"

"That's amazing!"

"They are so advanced!"

"Is there a human inside of it?"

"Wonder how they fit in there."

"That's a bit creepy, to be honest."

Moving locks were heard opening. From each layer, different sounds were produced. The door finally opened and revealed a huge room, seats covered the waxed floors, a giant screen painted the wall, and high tech computers and gadgets sat on the tables.

"Captain Valor, glad you can attend the meeting." Lieutenant Brown greeted me as I saluted. "Pleasure seeing you tonight, Lieutenant." I replied as we shook hands. We all took our seats as the screen showed a digital replica of the world map.

The meeting started and they talked about the group of people with us. My eyes widened from the information they gave us. "They can kill them?" Audrey asked with a confused and shocked face. "Yes, they can. They are willing to share other information but they have a request." Brown said as I looked at them with a mind full of unanswered questions. "Requests later. Tell me. How do you kill the creatures?" I stated. "By slicing off their napes, we can kill the creatures by slicing their napes." a woman wearing glasses said. "Can guns kill them?" Alexander asked. "We are not sure in the moment since we lacked the materials we needed in order to fully understand the capabilities and life of the titans." she answered. "How the heck did you know how to kill these things. I mean, these guys appeared out of nowhere, two weeks ago." I replied but no answer came. "Mostly, people strives to survive these creatures and find a way to us. But, you already know how to exterminate them. Tell me, who are you?" I added but another stream of silence was heard.

"No answers?" I stated, about to lose my patience. "We are the Survey Corps." a boy with mesmerizing emerald eyes said. "Then tell me, how did you know to kill them? Unless you already have experience with them." I added as I revealed my loaded gun. The Survey Corps members widened their eyes. "Okay, I'm running out of patience. Tell me now." I declared as I aimed my gun at the tall blond man. The stoic man tried to charge at me but Connor held him tight. The woman with glasses then was aimed with a gun by Audrey, "You're not allowed. Captain's orders." Audrey said. The rest of their members were aimed by Alexander who used two guns.

"I will give you 5 seconds to answer."

"5." Tension arose.

"4." Sweat fell from their necks.

"3." Lights started to flicker.

"2." A sigh left from my frowning lips.

"On-" I was cut off by a shout. "We are not from here!" the emerald boy shouted.

'Finally an answer.'

"Everyone calm down. Especially you, Captain Valor." General Arthur said as he lowered down my gun. "We had a meeting earlier. They said every information they know. In exchange for their information, we agreed to give them their basic necessities. But I also requested them to be a part of your squad for safety." Arthur said. "3 hours ago? You had a meeting 3 hours ago and didn't bother to wait for us to come?" I replied, clearly annoyed. "Time is one of the most important things right now. It is also what we do not have. We can't let precious time be wasted by waiting." he replied making me raise an eyebrow. "If we are the ones who's guarding them, shouldn't you waited for us? You could've at least contacted or called me." I added. "Captain. I know what you are feeling right now but, you must not act like a child anymore. We already have given you the information you needed. If you can't take the responsibility, then I'll assign this job to Squad S." he responded, after he spoke the name 'Squad S', I felt annoyed and disgusted.

"So will you accept the job or not?" he asked as I realized the commotion I caused. "Since when did I back up from a challenge General? Backing up isn't in the name." I replied as I took the paper from his hands that was pointed at me. "Very well, then I assign the Survey Corps safety in your hands." General added as I nodded.

⚀ 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ ⚀

"We will continue on introducing the squad members. Lieutenant, will you please show their profiles?" Arthur requested as Brown clicked the button on a computer which revealed the individual profiles of the members.

"Excuse me." Y/N said as she left the room and decided to go to a vending machine. She used a dollar to pay, the machine took the money and she tapped the exact buttons to get her drink. She decided to get coca-cola for the first purchase. She did the same procedure but picked the Starbucks Mocha Latte drink instead. She opened the soda can and drank it. After she took a sip, a thought came to her mind.

'Wonder what my profile shows,'

𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2. 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕦 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥!