1

I sighed, turning the key to start my car. I didn't love it as much as a normal person would love this car. It was too.. showy in my opinion. My grandpa thought it'd be a great gift for my birthday. Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful for it, but a Ferrari for a 19 year old? No thanks..

I pulled up to my grandparent's house and the butterfly doors opened. I stepped out of the $200,000 car and walked up the steps to my grandparent's home. Opening the door, the smell of spaghetti and meatballs fill my nose. I smile at the smell of it.

"Bianca, venire!" My grandmother notices my presence from the kitchen.

My smile grows wider when I hear her thick, Italian accent. I roam into the kitchen and she pulls me into a warm hug.

"Have some dinner! Mangiare!" She makes a plate of spaghetti and meatballs for me setting it down on the table.

"Thanks grandma." I grab a fork and sit down, taking in the food that I've fallen in love with. I mean, who needs a boyfriend when you have Italian food? Even though I do have a boyfriend..

Once, I was done I took it to the sink and wash it myself, placing it with the rest of the dry dishes in the pantry. My grandma sat in the living room, watching tv.

She swore in Italian, while watching the Kardashians. I laughed and kissed her cheek.

"Bye grandma. I have to go." I said quietly.

She kissed my cheek and I left.

...

"You're hot when you're mad at me, babe"

I giggled as my boyfriend playfully whispered against my neck. He invited me over because he needed a 'cuddle buddy'.

He was leaning up against his bed frame and I rested upon his chest as his arms were wrapped securely around me.

"Shut up, you're ugly." I tried to sound as mad as I could.

"Oh, really?" He laughed.

"Yes. You're the ugliest person known to mankind." I turned my head, looking up at him.

He just smiled and pressed his lips against mine.

"Im the most lucky, ugliest person known to mankind." He whispered against my lips.

I quickly turned away and blushed at his cheesiness. We've been together for 1 year and he still made me blush. I absolutely loved it about him.

I got up from my spot in between his legs, grabbed his laptop at the end of his bed, and went right back to leaning into his hard chest.

"Johnny?" I asked, typing in his password, which was his mom's birthday.

"Yeah?" His voice was muffled because he was talking into my hair.

"Can we watch The Vampire Diaries?" I asked, sweetly.

He groaned loudly.

"Please?" I turned, pouting.

"Ugh, fine." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I placed the laptop on my knees and clicked on the netflix icon, typing in my favorite show.

I cuddled into him and stayed awake up until watching the 4th episode in a row.

I fell asleep that night with a smile on my face.

---

lool crap ending but, hEy, THAT's LIFE

and johnny is jswazz bc jswazz is daddy.

don't worry babez, gilinsky will be added shortly.

forever and always;))),
kam