🎭𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕨🎭

R/N= Random name

C/N= Crush name

WARNING⚠️ This is, in fact, not a fluff one shot. Though this is an angst one!!!⚠️(sorry :P)

     I sat patiently in the audience, tapping my foot anxiously, just waiting for his turn on stage. The talent show had already been going on for 35 minutes, and there were two acts left. One of which was his turn. Finally, the curtain opened. There he was, standing next to his buddies on the stage, one with the guitar, another with the keyboard, and one with the drums. He was standing in the middle of the stage, with a microphone. 

          "Uhm... We will be singing... Uh.."

     I could tell that he was anxious, and I'm guessing the audience could too. He glanced over at me, and I gave him a thumbs up. He cleared his throat and said clearly and quickly,

          "We will be singing Perfect..."  (💀)

     The microphone squealed. He flinched at the sound, but I could tell he had a tiny bit more confidence. The drummer tapped his sticks together, before they started playing. The guitarist strummed the guitar, and the pianist played the keyboard. The audience was getting into it, and so was I. Everyone was enjoying it. People were singing along, and they were having a good time. I looked around, some people were holding hands with their partners, and some others were giggling and smiling at their friends, some teased their friends, and others simply stayed quiet and enjoyed.  I could tell he was enjoying himself due to the audience's reaction. His smile was entrancing, I had never wanted this moment to end.

     The song came to its resolution, and the crowd roared. Before they got off stage, he stood by the microphone still, he scanned the audience, locking eyes with me, for a split second, and then moving past. "I.. I have one thing to say..." "I.." His voice cracked, he swallowed loud enough for the crowd to hear. I could almost hear a pin drop in this silence "I like you..." He mumbled. My heart skipped a beat.

 Could he be... talking about me?

     "We've known each other... for some time now..." 

          My heart rate picked up, I was so scared, yet excited. 

               "*Insert random name*..." 

     My heart froze, this time, in pure shock, not excitement, not in the pure joy I felt when I thought that my crush could possibly be asking me out in this very moment. I looked over my shoulder, the spotlight was on a different friend of his, one that he said he was 'becoming closer with.' "Will you... be my girlfriend?" He stammered. I looked at him, and then her. My heart couldn't take this torment, so I got up quietly, and walked out of the auditorium, trying my best to stay silent, so as to not disturb the rest of the audience, and not to disturb the moment between C/N and this girl, letting them have the moment they will relish for the rest of their lives. This moment that contains no crying, well at least not from me, and no drama.

AN: crying inside. This is literally me. Sorry I said this was fluff one shots... This one is not. I know it sucks, but I just wanted to post something on here.😭 I'll get motivation for some more fluff things soon dw!!! As I am delusional at times, and I love picturing myself in romantic scenarios😋

(hopefully I'll post another story soon... no promises.)