🎢ℂ𝕠𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 🎢

A/N I'm so single its not even funny please love me someone.

          Y/N = Your Name

          C/N = Crush Name

GENDER NEUTRAL READER x GENDER NEUTRAL CRUSH

   "When is it our turn!" I whined and complained. "Y/N come on now, in..." C/N looked up at the line, which was about 40 feet long before, is now about 6 feet. "Probably like, 3 minutes?" I sighed louder than before. "I promise you, this is going to be worth it. 100%." C/N assured. "Fine..." C/N smiled and grabbed my hand. "Come on, it's almost our turn!"

In front of them, two girls came out of the roller coaster laughing, and holding hands, as the next two people went up. "See? That's going to be us in a bit" C/N smiled, while pointing at the girls, still holding onto my hand. I smiled and nodded excitedly.

"Alrighty, you two next!" The conductor smiled at them.

C/N gripped my hand tighter. "Come on! Let's go." C/N simpered. C/N escorted me onto the roller coaster. I sat in the far right seat, and C/N sat directly next to them smiling insanely. I smiled back at the sight of them looking so happy. As the conductor strapped us in, C/N whispered to me. "Is this a good time to tell you I'm scared of roller coasters?" I burst out laughing, as the cart slowly started to move. I paused, realizing what they just said. "You're... Joking right?" I asked. C/N shrugged their shoulders. The rollercoaster slowly started going up a sharp incline. "Whoa " I said, shocked at the steep tracks. "Like I promised, It's going to be worth it." C/N said as we went up another 10-or-so feet. I could barely see the top. I looked around, trying to see the view. Though, the whole roller coaster was in the way. "You know! This is the tallest roller coaster here!" C/N shouted. "Jesus- You don't need to scream, I can hear you just fine" I laughed.

As they reached the top, I now understood why C/N insisted it would be 100% worth it to go on this coaster. "Holy..." "Shit? I know, that's why the line was so long." From where we were, somebody could see too far away to even comprehend. I admired the tall, tall trees, that looked like broccoli from this height. This ride made the other coasters we went on seem tiny, and insignificant. I looked down at the small ant-people. As I gripped C/Ns hand tighter. C/N looked over at me, smiling. We looked at each other for a while, before C/N broke the gaze, "HOLY SHI-" I looked ahead as we fell through the sky, skyrocketing to the ground at high speeds. I felt the levitating feeling of a coaster, the reason so many people love them. "SHITSHITSHITSHIT" C/N wailed, while I threw my hands into the sky, and screamed in joy. We went through loops and twists and turns and inclines and declines, all while still holding hands.

As C/N and I got out of the roller coaster, I had C/N's arm over my shoulder. Laughing profusely "Oh my god that was hilarious! You were screaming so loud" C/N scoffed, turning their head. Though, I could tell that C/N was smiling while facing the other direction. "I love you.." C/N blurted. I looked up at C/N and smiled, "Well, I love you too silly!" Leaning up to C/N's cheek, I kissed their cheek passionately. 

(Sorry if there are spelling errors.)