Ayato x Y/n - We meet again. (🖤)

" The Inazuma branch is yours now."
You whispered to yourself.

Amongst the 14 siblings of the renowned L/N family, you were the first one to be given the management of a national branch.

" Suck it bitches. Bet y'all are jealous of me while wagging your tail to get the family head's approval."

Ever since you were discovered to have the L/n family's blood flowing through your veins, the siblings wouldn't let you breathe freely in the manor, treating you like the bastard you were.

You just happened to be the most charismatic out of the bunch and the head used to favor you by taking you on business trips around Tevyat.

" Here is the tea you ordered master." The waiter mumbled as you stared out the window.

You checked your pocket watch and drummed your fingers on the table. Rushing wasn't really your way around work, rather you were glad that the other party was late to the meeting so you could enjoy the smell of the rain tingling your nose and the tea aroma soothing your mind.

" Apologies."
A tall man, in stark white suit strode into the room so suddenly that it surprised you.

" No need for that, it's showering cats and dogs after all. I understand."
The commissioner froze for a mere second after getting a good look at you. He parted his lips to say something but hesitated for some reason. He crescented his sapphire crowned eyes and smiled politely.

" You must be Y/n L/n. The new Inazuman branch director for the L/n family. Glad to make your acquaintance."

You damn well knew the reason he seemed uncertain.
Ever since he walked in confidently with his icy hair tossed sideways you knew it was the boy that stole your first kiss during the firework festival that one summer.

- 🧋-

" Director, we brought some snacks."
Your assistant placed some sakura mochi's with green tea on your desk.

" I just had lunch tho."
But you took a bite anyways while skimming through the letters from the family head.

The taste made you nostalgic, sakura mochi was the first ever Inazuman cuisine you tried out. Well it was more like forced by a certain small boy that just happened to think you had a nice accent.

You waved your imaginary cloud away .
All this time you thought he was some random civilian boy but turned out to be the princeling of the Kamisato clan. Life couldn't get anymore amusing than this.

" Director, the head of the Yashiro commission arrived."

" Wai- what ."
You sprung up from the chair and dusted your clothes.
He just had to come over at your office while you were stuffing your face .

" Greetings Commissioner."

Ayato briefly smiled before welcoming himself in and positioning on the sofa.
" Director, I was about to send a formal letter confirming your opinion but was passing by your office anyways. Hope you pardon my suddenness."

You nodded and seated on the opposite side.
He crossed his long leg over the other and started reading out the planning from some paper .
" I thought this part mayhap not suit your preference so I altered it a bit. Is that alright director?"