Albedo x Y/N - Hiding .(Modern au♡︎)

"C'mon ."
Albedo and you ran through the woods like wild deers , slashing through the wind .
" I found this place when i came here previously."

He combed through the thick bushes and showed you a spot that was enough for two.
" We're going to win . So don't do anything stupid and stay here quietly."
You just nodded in silence and plopped inside .

Xingqiu was hosting a sleepover for your class and the winner got to have a pouch full of mora .

Hiding in his massive forest backyard seemed like a good idea .
" Might sound narcissistic but im sure that we found the best spot to hide . No one is going to look inside a dead bush ."

He then took out a notebook from his pocket and started aggressively sketching .

" What do you plan on doing if we win?"

Albedo peeked up from his book and gave you a brazen smile .
" Confidential secret ." then went back to drawing .

The two of you fitted inside the bush but it wasn't enough to keep you comfortable.
You threw your legs over his and started going through the group chat that your classmates secretly made without Xingqiu in it .

15:43
Ambunny - I think i saw xingqiu go out the front door .

XinXin - He should just look in the forest. I kno fo sure that most of yall are hiding there .

Chefling - Oh god is he having a bbq party without us ? Like , i can smell something good .

Yun - Benny , Ray is with u right?

BennyBen - ;-; No he left me cuz he didnt trust my hidin spot

Yun- Who else teamed up then , @Fish ? Who u with
15:59
Fish - How dare a mere mortal like you ask about my business. Lol not tellin

Im with Albedo - ☻︎

XinXin- Wooooo

Ambunny - Just become official already. 💀

XinXin- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Yall .

Yun- Wait , video call us so we can watch .

Stfu - ☻︎

Albedo peeked over your shoulder after watching your weird expression .
" What are they sayin?"

You hid the phone with a yelp. " They're just goofin around. Seems like no one teamed up except for us ."

" What is it ?"
He climbed over you to snatch the phone .

" It's nothing !"
" Oh really ? then- why hide it ?"
" Wait . Shadup ."

You clamped his mouth shut .
Someone was walking around making loud ass crunching noises .
The two of you stopped breathing when the sound came closer .

Probably Xingqiu -" Are you sure that you heard something?"

Definitely Bennett- "Yes. Around here ."

All you could do was stare into Albedo's pretty face while he anxiously peered through a small gap to see what was happening .

"I think we're okay now ."
Sweat dripped off of your neck.

Albedo scanned your face for a moment and gulped .
" Do you want to watch a movie with me next Saturday? If your busy then we could watch it some other time ."

" Sure , but what about Klee?."

" Alice will watch over her ."

He hummed in joy .
" It's a date then ."
You nearly choked on your saliva .
" A date ?"

Albedo tightened the string of his hoodie with only his nose visible .
" Do you prefer it to just be a hangout then?"

You brooded whether or not to make things official.
" It's okay . I like it as a date ."

Bubbles started to dance in your stomach as you slowly loosened his hood , revealing his lips .
" Y/N ?"
Albedo grabbed your hand , still confused due to lack of sight .
You shushed him with a gentle peck and ran out of the bush .

Sprinting towards the mansion like a cheetah as your heart slammed against your ribs .
" Fucking Shit . HOLY Fucking shit ."

You bumped into Xingqiu , Bennett , Xiangling and Fischl on your way back .
" Y/N?"

They seem concerned at your panicked appearance.
" It's nothing . Im gonna go rest inside ."
And thus you spent the rest of the night hiding as your teammates congratulated Albedo who was the last hider left .