• Prom ~~ Wilbur •

Requested by : @Pog_Noodles

Y/n walked down the crowded hallway, filled with people he didn't entirely like. He searched for his locker, desperately trying to get his things and get out of the overwhelming chatter of other teens. Once he finally got there, he quickly switched his books and ran to the library, his next class.

They never really did anything in there. It was a reading class, so usually they just read and wrote essays on the book when they were done.

(Y/n) walked in and noticed that the teacher wasn't in there. However, someone else was. Wilbur Soot, the insanely popular, good looking guy everyone had feelings for. (Y/n) awkwardly sat his own stuff at a table across the room from the brunette and sat down. He buried himself into his book and almost entirely forgot his surroundings.

Eventually, the (h/c)-haired male glanced up from his own world and saw the popular male stand up and walk over to him. (Y/n) felt his entire body tense up and his (e/c)-eyes widened slightly.

"Hey..." Wilbur said, seemingly hesitant, "(y/n)? Can I ask you something..?"

"Y-yeah..?" (Y/n) responded nervously, silently cursing himself for making it obvious he was nervous.

"Will you... Uhm.." the British boy's face grew red as, he too, grew nervous. He eventually let out a quiet sigh and got himself to say what he wanted to say, "Will you go to prom with me..?" He spoke in a soft, quiet tone as he asked the smaller boy the nerve racking question.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened more as his face grew red. Wilbur seemed to grow panicked and threw his hands up, shaking them nervously.

"Y-you don't have t-to! It's fine i-if you don't wanna g-go with me..!" Wilbur spat out, stumbling over his own words.

The (h/c)-haired male just smiled gently, "I'd love to go with you..."

(Y/n) tried to keep a calm face but on the inside he was fanboying over the whole situation. Pretty soon a large grin plastered onto the small boy's face. Wilbur smiled back and grabbed his stuff and moved to the seat beside of (y/n), setting his things on the floor beside him.

Wilbur gently grabbed (y/n)'s hand and held it softly. The brunette's hand felt soft to him, sending a sense of comfort to the boy. Wilbur looked to his smiling partner and gently leaned over to him to kiss his cheek, however was interrupted by loud teens bursting in the room.

Both Wilbur and (Y/n) jerked away from each other before they were seen and both glanced apologetically at the other.

~~ After Class ~~

Both males waited till everyone had walked out of the room. They both stood and (y/n) fell into the brunette's arms lovingly. Wilbur hugged back and gently kissed the top of the (s/c) male's head.

(Y/n) looked up and their lips collided. The two fading into a soft kiss.

"All right you two..!" The teacher fussed, "you know the rules. No pda. I don't mind but I don't wanna get yelled at if the principal walks in."

They pulled away from each other and Wilbur smiled apologetically.

"Sorry, miss." He spoke humbly.

Wilbur looked back to (y/n), kissing him on the head and slipping a piece of paper into the (h/c)-haired boys pocket.

"Text me later," he whispered before leaving.

(A/n)
Sorry it's short! I tried my best, I haven't written in a bit.