× Ghost ~~ Quackity ×

(This takes place in a Minecraft irl type thing)
Tw : Murder and mentions of su!cid3

Quackity walked silently down the gravel path, holding a small bouquet of flowers and looking down. He grinned softly as he walked out of the wooded path. He walked further and looked up, eyes widening as he watched as a brunette figure went to shove his (e/c)-eyed partner.

"(Y/N)!! LOOK OUT!!" Quackity ran towards the (h/c) boy as he watched him get shoved off the edge of the cliff.

(Y/n)'s loud screams filled the crisp, morning, winter air. Quackity stood at the edge of the mountain, unable to do anything, frozen in horror. Quackity gritted his teeth as he tried to hold back tears, only failing as his eyes filled with the painful tears. He turned towards the figure who had shoved his lover off the edge. He stood, lunging at the other and knocking them to the ground.

"WILBUR YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" Quackity raised his fist up, reaching to attack him, but quickly lowered it, standing up and quickly running off.

~~
It has been a couple of days since the incident. Charlie had realized that Quackity had a very large change in behavior and that (Y/n) was no where to be seen.

"Quackity from Las Nevadas..? Are.. you alright?" Charlie looked at the dark-haired male, concerned, "Where's (Y/n)..?"

"He's gone. He doesn't matter anymore..." Those words pained Quackity when they escaped his lips.

"Oh..." Charlie frowned and walked away.

Quackity walked out onto the balcony, sitting on the ground. He could just jump. End it all. Join his (e/c)-eyed partner in death. Tears filled his eyes and fell down his cheeks. He stood up and walked towards the edge of the balcony, staring into the darkness of the night. He stepped over, holding onto the railing and looking down.

"Quackity! Don't!!"

He looked up as he felt a cold hand touch his shoulder. Quackity looked behind him. Tears started pouring quicker from his eyes as he saw who it was.

"(Y/n)..." He hesitated before he climbed back over. "Please tell me I'm not hallucinating..."

"You're not... But I didn't survive that fall. I'm dead." The (h/c)-haired boy frowned as he gently rubbed his lover's cheek.

"I'm so sorry (y/n).. If.. If I had just gotten there sooner I... I could've..."

"Don't apologize, Quackity..." (Y/n) interrupted quickly.

"But Wilbur... He..." Quackity started again, but backed away.

"Pushed me off I know. And it's done. There's nothing we can do about it." (Y/n) frowned softly.

Quackity fell silent and looked down. He hugged the smaller boy tightly, burying his face in his partner's neck. Tears began falling down his face again and he bit his lip.

(Y/n) looked at his arm and frowned softly as he watched it begin to dust away. He waited a moment before looking up at the ravenette. Quackity looked at him, confusion painted on to his face.

"I have to go Quackity." (Y/n) smiled softly as (f/c)-colored tears built up in his eyes.

"N-no! You can't! Please..." Quackity panicked as tears fell faster from his eyes.

"I'm sorry..." Colored tears fell from the (e/c)-eyed boy's face, staining his shirt and sleeves with both color and sorrow.

"Don't leave me, Dove..." (It is supposed to be Dove it's like a pet name.)

(Y/n) smiled as he began fading more and more, "I have to... Please move on. Don't hate love after this..."

Quackity rubbed the other's cheek softly and gently placed their foreheads against each other, "I love you, Dove."

"I love you too..." (Y/n) smiled and looked up at the other.

The (h/c)-haired male faded more and tears fell faster. The two heald each other tightly as everything happened. It was as if the universe slowed everything down just to torture them. Right as (y/n) was about to fade completely away Quackity quickly pulled the other into a kiss. Which was only stopped when he finally completely faded.

Quackity turned towards the (f/c)-colored dust and let the tears fall. He reached out over the balcony and shouted, "I love you! Don't forget me, my Dove!" He backed away and fell to the ground of the balcony.

Quackity cried himself to sleep that night, not letting one moment of the night not be about his lost love.