Chapter 2 "Mikey?"

"Ma'am.. I cannot I'm very sorry" I say acting sorry. " just take it off I can't see you this way, you could be a murderer!" The lady says
"Get the hell out of here" I say to her. " excuse me?" She says. "I'll call the police" she say after. I close the door. I was napping as usual, ever since I got scooped I'm way more tired than usual.

Ennard walks in my bedroom "Mr Benei- Michael". "What Wires?" I ask.
"There someone at the door.." Ennard explains.
"Okay I'm coming." I say annoyed I get out of my bed, and step into the living room and walk towards the front door. I look through the peephole. "Mother?" I think to myself. I open the door. "Hello dear, I need a place to stay for a bit could I stay here for a bit?" The lady that looks like my mother questions. "S-sure wait here." I say and run to Ennard. "Wires!" I yell. "Yes M-Michael?" Ennard stutters. " someone is staying over, hide in the vents and don't come out," I tell Ennard.
I let the lady inside. "What is your name?" I ask.  " Rose "  she answers. " Last name?" I question her. "Uhm..  it's brown..?" She answers unsure of herself. "Okay.." I say having  some suspicions.  "Anyway, would you like some food..?" I ask Rose.
"Yes dear" Rose replies.

𝟚 ℍ𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕊 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ
"Ennard come here.." Ennard jumps down.
"Can you turn around..?" I ask him. "Sure" Ennard says unsure what's gonna happen. I stick the illusion disk that took me 2 weeks to make on the back of his neck.
"What did you do?" He asks me confused. "Hold on.." I say.  "There.."
Ennard turns human I blush a bit. "I'm human!" Ennard cheers "shh.. the guest might you. Come on" I whisper.
"M-Mikey?"

ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟛 𝕊𝕆𝕆ℕ

312 words