Chapter 2- Hero vs Villain

WARNING: Cursing

It was the next day and the day went on per usual. In the morning you had your normal classes. And in the afternoon, you'd have hero training.

" I AM HERE! Coming through the door like a hero!" All Might said and the whole class was surprised, even you.

"I can't believe it's really All Might!" Said boy with the lightning bolt in his hair.

"This year is going to be awesome!" The redhead said.

"He didn't tell me he was going to be a teacher at U.A... he must've found a successor for his quirk or something, such great communication..." You thought to yourself.

"Welcome to the most important class at U.A high! Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro." All Might said pulling out everyone's hero costumes.

"Get yourselves suited up and then meet me at Training Ground Beta!" He beamed

"Yes, sir!" All of you cheered and you guys did as you were told.

While you were changing in the girls locker room...

"Oh my gosh! Your ripped!" Someone said and before you knew it, all the girls were looking at you.

"Damn... I bet you got a better six pack than the boys." The girl with purple hair said.

"Uhh..." You whispered, completely embarrassed and uncomfortable.

"You don't need to be embarrassed, you look amazing!" Uraraka said.

"Thanks." You chuckled, very uncomfortable by this situation. But nevertheless you continued to put your hero costume on.

 But nevertheless you continued to put your hero costume on

(This is what your hero costume looks like.)

"Woah. You costume looks so badass." A purple haired girl complemented.

"Thanks... your costume look great as well." You complemented as well.

"Thank you but my costume is pretty basic." She nervously chuckled.

"It's okay, it still looks pretty." You said.

"Well thank you... hey... my name is Kyoka Jirou but you can call me Kyoka if you want. You wanna be friends?" She asked.

"She wants to be... friends with me?" You thought to yourself.

"Umm... sure... I don't mind. I'm Y/N L/N but you can call me Y/N.." You stated.

"Cool... well I'll see you at Ground Beta." Kyoka said, waving and exiting the girls locker room.

That was a start to a new friendship.

"So now that's your all suited up! It's time for combat training." All Might announced.

"This is the fake city from our entrance exam. Does that mean that we'll be conducting urban battles again?" The blue haired boy asked.