ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84

Start from the beginning

"Smile El, I was just playing. Still, I hope your ass was clean." Xerxes smirked. "AJ if I was you I would run...."

"Why?" He asked as Xerxes tilted his head over to their father making his way over to them. "Dad come on! You can't be trying to beat my ass! Elijah says the word like it's a fucking religion to him and you trying to beat my ass!" AJ yelled jumping up and running.

"What the fuck wrong with him?" Luca said laughing once he got to Xerxes. "Nevermind, Chance found something. My office now." He said.

"I think I found him

"I think I found him." Chance said showing them a location on the monitor in the corner of the room. "It's not an exact location but this I was I found on his phone. They are in Hawaii. I should have checked this a while back. Emmanuel loved the place but there were no records of him having property there." He said.

"How long will it take for a penpoint?"

"Depends on our tech team. If Victor would just let his children do it and go back to his newlywed wife. We can work a little bit faster." Chance said making Victor's nose flare before he glared in his direction.

"He right Uncle Vic. Go back to the reception we can handle this. You and Aunt Nova just wed, and we don't need the entire tech team for this. Vince, Leah, and Zion can handle it." Xerxes said as Victor sighed nodding his head and leaving. "Caleb get our team ready. Tell them that we leave out in two hours. May sure to tell Elijah his ass stays here with his wife." X finishes.

"Adriel, you are not going there...."

"Riley we need to end this now...."

"Well, I'm coming with you!" Riley yelled as Xerxes glared down at his wife. A sigh released from his lips before pulling her close to his chest and kissing the top of her head.

"No, you are not. I'm sorry BabyGirl but you're not coming with me." He said making Riley grip his waist. "I'm not ready to leave this earth baby. So, don't worry about that... Dad call the pilot and tell him to fuel the jet. If we can help it Emmanuel dies now!"

"Found him. He's in a little town called Pahala. X, I believe he picked this town because it's small as shit. It's only 410 acres and a population of a thousand and something people. He knew what he was doing." Zion said. Xerxes hummed looking at the location of the home and then back at his father.

"Should we back off?"

"No, I want this muthafuckas head. I know the mayor...."

"Of course, you do!" Reece laughed shaking his head. "Right, I will call in a favor which you all know I hate doing. I hate owing people shit." Luca said.

"Just donate money to Hawaii's disaster foundation. I'm pretty sure they will love that... just do what needs to be done. Takahiro I think you need to sit this one out too." He says as the man looked at him like he was crazy.