Blamed

This was an idea from something that I was doing with my partner. Though I'd make this a part of the story..so enjoy <3

Quackity was sitting on the floor of his restaurant, located in Las Navadas, Schlatt next to him calming down. Why? You ask, well Slimecicle had just died and Quackity took it really hard. Schlatt was currently trying to calm Quackity down, which wasn't really working, but eventually Quackity did..sorta.

Quackity got up, hicuuping, as he made his was over to the bar, grabbing a beer, sitting down. Schlatt got up, making his was over to his lover. "Amor you don't want to do this..what would Slime think?." Quackity glared up at him. "Don't you bring him into this." Schlatt looked up, taking the beer from him and putting it up, Quackity just got another one, sitting down and opening it, drinking it.

Schlatt shook his head. "Amor..look, I know its hard, but this isn't the way to do it. Seriously..what would Slime think of this?." Quackity took another swig of his drink. "Don't fucking bring him into this!." Schlatt just stared at him, before grabbing the achohol from him and pouring it down the sink. "You are not doing this." Quackity just huffed, grabbing another one. Schlatt went over and closed the place with the achohol, making sure that Quackity couldn't get into it.

That ticked Quackity off more, as he just drank away, Schlatt coming over and taking his drink from him again. "Give that back!!." Schlatt shook his head. "No. I won't." Quackity glared at him. "No, yknow what. This is YOUR fault." Schlatt was shocked, he just stared at him. "What the fuck do you mean this is MY fault?." Quackity gave a laugh. "If you didn't come back, I would have been able to fucking watch Slime and make sure he was doing alright. But nooooo you had to ruin it and come back!."

Schlatt sighed a bit, putting the drink that he had in his hand down, getting ready to leave the restaurant, but he looked down, noticing that he still had the ring that Quackity gave him on. He took it off, walking over to the hybrid and setting it down next to him. "Wow..okay. I'm sorry that I came back and was trying to fix things." Quackity looked at him. "Yknow what, maybe it would have been better if I just stayed in limbo..sorry."

Schlatt left, trying to hold back tears that were threatening to fall, grabbing a pack of beer before he left to go sit at the space needle. Quackity watched his lover walk out of the restaurant, before he got up and went to go get another beer, he came back, looking at the ring, before he picked it up and threw it to the ground out of frustration and sadness, he sat back at the bar, drinking and crying.

Schlatt sat in the space needle, crying as he drank his cares away, he kept drinking for most of the night, getting black out drunk, and passing out, but in reality, he didn't pass out, he passed away. achohol poisoning. When Quackity found out, god it hurt him. It hurt the most when he found out, because the last thing they did before Schlatt died, was fight. He regretted it, all of it.

It's been a while now, and Quackity keeps Schlatt's ring on his hand. He hasn't been with anyone else, missing his lover. He sat in his office crying and drinking. That's what he's been doing lately, drinking and crying, he hasn't left Las Navadas or his office in a while. He just wanted to be with his lover again, but he would eventually be with his lover again. Reunited and in love.