Amends.

Schlatt was sitting on the couch in the house that him and Quackity shared. The two had just gotten into a fight about Schlatt's drinking problem, and Schlatt said some things that he didn't mean to. Quackity knew

Meanwhile, Quackity was in their shared bedroom, crying. He hated the fact that they fight, most of the time he was the first one to apologize..well all of the time, actually.

Schlatt let out a sigh, before slowly getting up and making his way to their room. He slowly knocked on the door, before he opened it. "Quackity?." Quackity hiccuped, slightly, trying to calm himself down, looking at the Ram. "What?.." Schlatt frowned at the other, walking into the bedroom and sitting on the edge of the bed. "I just wanted to..ap- tell you that I was going out for a bit." Quackity fought back tears, nodding slightly. "O-okay..I love you.." Schlatt smiled. "I love you too, Sugar Pumpkin."

Schlatt got up and left, going to the store. He wanted to make this work, he wanted to keep their relationship going, he hated when they faught, he hated making his lover upset. Schlatt got the hybrids favorite flowers and his favorite candies, a candle and even a stuffed animal before he went back to their house. Schlatt hummed as he prepared to go see his lover. He smiled walking to their bedroom with the stuff, knocking on the door, before opening it. "Mi amor?. I have something for you."

Quackity had been crying the whole time, he didn't know where Schlatt was or where he went, he was just upset that he uped and left. Quackity looked at him, shaking his head at him. "What?." He huffed slightly, upset at the other.  Schlatt frowned a bit, going to sit next to him. "Look mi amor, I'm sorry..I have just left like that but I wanted to make this work, I wanted to surprise you and hopefully we could try and make this work again?." He pulled out the flowers and candy, candle and the stuffed animal he got his lover, smiling slighty, hoping that the other would forgive him.

Quackity looked up at him, tears forming in his eyes as he went over and hugged him. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that." He hugged Schlatt, the ram hugging him back with a smile, putting the stuff down so that they wouldn't ruin them. Quackity leaned up and kissed the other, earning a kiss back, before he pulled away, smiling. Schlatt hummed, playing with the others hair, smiling.

"I love you, sugar pumpkin." "I love you too, mi amor." Quackity replied back, smiling as he kissed his lips again, before pulling away, smiling . Schlatt and Quackity stayed in each others arms, cuddling and whispering sweet things to eachother for the rest of the day, just enjoying being in each others arms. They really did love eachother.

Woooo, I'm crying. Pumpkin duo my beloved <33 It's short. I need ideas please :)