𝐂𝟑.

•༒꧂ 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 •༒꧂
𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐀 𝐏𝐀, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟐

"I can't believe we're going to be staying here, at thee Allen Iverson mother house with him" Jaylan excitedly squirmed, rubbing her hands against the marble sink

"I can't believe we're going to be staying here, at thee Allen Iverson mother house with him" Jaylan excitedly squirmed, rubbing her hands against the marble sink. We were in one of the guest rooms checking to see which one we wanted to sleep in since we'll be staying here for two whole weeks.

Due to Amerie getting married to that short little basketball player who be crossing people over. It was said that the both of them insisted that a few of their family members stay here so we could all get along for the wedding, but I on the other hand wanted to stay home and keep doing what I do best, until the wedding day comes.

But that didn't go as planned. Aunt Rose forced me to come here with her and Jaylan. And also forced us to be in the wedding as bridesmaids. I knew of Amerie getting married because she's my cousin, but didn't know to who and didn't care. She and I never really gotten alone.

Simply because of her and her wide ass ego.

She's one of those family members that forget where they come from. Be acting all different like they don't know nobody. All cause of money and fame. And if it was up to me, to come here, I would've never came. Especially since I now know who she is marrying. When I saw him answer the door, my whole body had froze.

The man who done did damn near everything in the book to my body at the club last night. I'm not tryna front or whatever, but I can't lie and say it wasn't good if I wanted to. He knew exactly how to please a woman. From his tongue to his lower part. Apart of me knew deep down inside it was too good to be true.

Something wasn't right about him. How you're that fine and single? But me being so naive and half way drunk, I brushed that off being that I really wanted him just as bad as he wanted me. I mean let's be real who would turn down Allen Iverson? He has the finest face card in NBA basketball player history and no one could tell me otherwise.

I just hate that things has to be this way. I was dreaming about our little encounter all night and even this morning when I woke up. That's how good he tatted his name on my ass. But unfortunately I have to untatt it and act like he never did. He will be getting married in two weeks and the fucked up part about it, I'm in it.

"Karma, did you hear me girl?" Jaylan called, snapping me out of my gaze. I wasn't listening to anything she was saying. I had bigger fish to fry. I fucked my cousin fiancé and liked it and want more. But can't get any. It's like I'm always seeming to be put in situations like this.

"Nah, what did you say?" I asked, tucking a strand of my curly hair behind my ear. It's by time for a new style so I gotta hit up Naomi. She's always getting me right. And speaking of her I have to call her and let her know the tea. She'll tell me how I should handle this shit.