O N E

HEATHER

"Definitely not my fault"

"It is Heather his mother was screaming her head off"

"I don't still see how this is my fault"

"Miss Heather please-"

"Nope, not my fault. A child wanted chocolate and I gave it to him"

My boss , the owner of this airlines rubbed his face frustratedly before putting on an irritated smile.

"Heather, that child uses braces for a reason and eating chocolate will worsen the child's condition"

I shrug. I really hated children. All. Most especially 7 to 10 year olds, then early teens. They are so annoying and they claim to know it all when they haven't even started life.

He sighed. "She could have sued this airline if Miss Crystal didn't apologize over and over again"

When the accident happened and the kids mother started shouting, I simply walked out of the scene as she asked who gave her son sweets and before she could threaten to sue us Crystal- a fellow hostess like me- apologized and took the blame.

Cool right. It's not every day you find such sacrificial people.

But seriously, if i hadn't given her child the chocolate, he'll start crying and making really disgusting sounds and obviously his mum will get angry, ready to kill who made her baby cry. So to save the drama I gave the child a chocolate and when the child took a bite, he started crying and pointing at his teeth then the woman screamed and tried getting him to spit the chocolate which the child refused to do even through the tears and the pain, SO... either way the woman would have screamed so what I did  really didn't change anything and I'm trying to let this bald man in front of me to understand but he doesn't seem to reason like me. Like a normal person.

"...do you know how much the court would have asked from me?They may even tell me to close this place, pamanently and that will be a catastrophe. Do you know how many people has investments here? They'll have my head if anything like that should happen. So what are you gonna say?" he took a breath in and stared at my mismatched eyes expectantly.

We've done this before. This isn't the first time I did something........... umm unacceptable  on the plane. I internally sighed and rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry Sir. This will not repeat itself, ever.... again." there! Is he happy now?

"Good. Make sure Heather and try to fix the problem you have with kids, you'll have some someday" he said and dismissed me.

Huffing I closed the door of his office behind me.

"You'll have some someday" I mimicked as some of the cleaners gave me weird looks.

Great, they think I'm loosing it.

I smiled at them and made my way to the staff department of the massive building. It's pretty big, typical high buildings with glass walls and elevators that take you all the way to the topest floor -where the boss office was-. Emergency stairs, a hotel of about 50 rooms for those who won't be able to get to their destinations the day they land located somewhere  at the third floor, a cafeteria for staffs and boaders and of course really updated restrooms but my most favorite part of this place is the free Wi-Fi.