T W E L V E

c h a p t e r:  12
6 months later
17+

So far everything has gone great. I'm doing amazing in my job and Justin and me are as close as ever. 

We got engaged. 

He proposed to me a month ago. God I love this man so much. Right now were out on a date. Justin wanted to do something special for us and he won't tell me.

Hmm I wonder what could it be.. 

"Baby, you've been looking at the candle flame for a good minute now. What's on your mind?" Justin asked looking concerned. 

"No, I'm okay, I was just thinking about us.." I quietly said a little blush covering my cheeks. Justin smiled and reached across the table to caress my cheek.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life." Justin says with smile on his face, showing his adorable dimples. 

"C'mon let's go." Justin suddenly says and gets up from his chair. 

What? 

"Justin, wh-" 

"I want to show you something.." Justin interrupt me, grabbing my hand and walking out of the restaurant. 

We sit in his car and Justin starts driving somewhere.  We drive for about 20 minutes and soon enough we are in front of a forest. 

"Justin, what are we doing here?" I ask. 

"It's a surprise.."  Okay then. 

Justin takes my hand and starts walking into the forest.  Soon there is a little wooden house in our view. 

"When I was little, me and my dad used to spend a lot of time together, especially In this area. One day we somehow got here and this place was amazing. I mean, it still is amazing but we really fell in love with this face. So me and my dad built a little wooden house here. We came here almost every weekend to spend time here. It's peaceful and really beautiful here and I really wanted to show you this place." Justin finished and led me closer to the small house. 

It's dark and I can't see what's around here but the house is amazing. It really is something beautiful. He unlocked the door and switched on the lights.  The walls were wooden and there was orange light so it made the little room look more cozy.  There was a couch with a TV and a small kitchen connected to the living room area. There were other two doors. 

"C'mon." Justin whispered leading me towards the back couch sitting me down on it while he went into the kitchen and soon after I heard a 'pop' sound. I turned towards the kitchen only to see Justin already walking towards me with champagne and 2 glasses. He placed the on the little table and poured the champagne into the glasses. He gave me a glass and took the other glass for himself.  He leaned in closer his lips a few inches away from mine. 

"Happy six month anniversary baby." He said placing a soft kiss to my lips. 

We pulled back and clink our glasses together and taking a sip from the glass.  I was about to take another sip when my glass was taken away from me into Justin's large hand. He placed the glass on the table and stood up.   

Justin's hands pulled me into his chest and moments later I was lifted up into his arms and he started walking. He kicked the door open reviling a beautifully decorated bedroom. He walked over to the bed and gently placed me on it.   

Justin smiled as he leaned his head down and kissed my lips gently. He sat up and his white shirt and jacket was soon on the floor besides the bed. He knows that I love him shirtless. He leaned down once again and presses his lips to my own, moving at a slow speed. I relaxed into the sweet kiss, matching his pace and got lost as his tongue entered my mouth. Soon after he lifted me up so I was sitting and pulled the dress over my head leaving me in only my underwear.  

I tangled my hands into Justin's hair and rolled us over so I was straddling him. I leaned down and kissed my beautiful man. Justin started to grind his hips into mine making us both moan.

"This isn't how it's going to work.'' Justin said is a rough voice and flipped us over again. He quickly pulled my underwear off and took off his pants and boxers.   

He leaned down, his hands gripping my thighs and spreading them more so Justin could have better access. I felt the tip of his dick at my entrance as he coated it with my juices. He softly gripped my wrists and put them up above my head, holding them there. He replaced his both hands with one and his other hand he placed on my waist.   

"Ah'' I cried out as Justin thrusts in me with force. He kissed my neck, his lips traveling up to my jaw.   

''You're mine baby girl.'' He grunts and continue to thrust into me.   

"You like that baby?'' Justin asked and I couldn't even form words to answer him, due to the pleasure. Our moans became louder, curse  words and screams coming out from the both of us.

"Answer me.''  Justin growled through clenched teeth, his strokes becoming harder and rougher with each second.

"Omg, yes, ugh Justin, I love it, don't stop baby, please don't stop.'' 

"Fuck'' Justin grunted. He pulled back and thrust in again and again. Each thrust got more rough and more out of control.  He leaned down kissing me for a little moment and then placing his head between my head and shoulder while he kept thrusting into me. 

"Mhmmm, Justin..'' I moaned earning a deep thrust from him. He let go of my hand and with both hands lifted my hips higher, wanting to get himself deeper. He kept thrusting, his breathing hard and we both knew that we won't last long.   

Clenching around him, he groaned when he felt me getting tighter around him.   

He pulled completely out of me before he slammed right back into me harder, causing the head board to hit the wall.  

"Fuck Justin'' I cried out   

"Cum baby, I can feel it, cum for me.'' He picked up my leg and put it on his shoulder while gripping my sides and he thrust deep and hard into me. With one final thrust I came and Justin right after me. He fell on top of me, our breaths coming out hard. A moment later he pulled out of me and fell back, right on top of me. I tangled my fingers into his hair and closed my eyes   

Slowly we calmed down from our highs and we fell asleep exhausted with Justin on top of me.

_______________
apr 23