...

In about twenty minutes, we pulled in front of my apartment. Mr. Bieber and I got out of his car and walked to my apartment. I unlocked the door and went straight to my bedroom. I heard Justin walk in, following me as I dissapear into my bedroom

"What should I pack?" I asked him, opening up my closet and taking a good look inside.

"Umm well I think some bikinis and few more clothes." Justin answered as he stopped beside me. I open the drawer inside my closet and took a few articles of clothes and carried them to bed. I put them on the bed and got out my bag from under the bed.

"Can you put the clothes in the bag? I still have a few things I need to get." I said to Justin as I went back to my closet to pack some underwear and bathing suits. I put them in a small bag and into the larger bag.

I saw Justin looking through the clothings I put on the bed and rolled my eyes. I walked over to him and zipped the bag and put it on my shoulder.

"Ready?" Mr. Bieber asked. I nodded my head and followed him out of my apartment. I locked the door and went to his car again.

"How long 'til we get there?" I asked him, opening the car door and stepping inside.

"A few hours." He simply answered, slighting shrugging his shoulders. Why are we going there? Why is he taking me with him? Why the hell am I even okay with it?

I felt butterflies in my stomach. I have a feeling that something is going to happen but I'm not sure will it be bad or good. Well considering that right now I'm on my way to the beach house with a man that broke my heart two years ago, I don't think it can be good...

...

I felt someone lifting my body and carry me somewhere. I opened my eyes and saw it was dark already and Justin was holding me while he was walking. He looked down at me seeing that I am awake.

"Go back to sleep Makaylie, It's late.'' Justin says as he continues to walk. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my head on his chest inhaling the familiar scent. I closed my eyes and sleep once again came over me.

...

I woke up, the sun shinning in my face. I rolled around and only then remember that I'm in Justin's beach house. I got out of bed and saw that instead of what I was wearing yesterday there was a big white shirt pulled over my body. He must have changed my clothes. Damn him, I could've done that myself. I walked to the white door that lead straight to the living room. I walked into the living room to see a figure a bit further away from me. The kitchen was connected to the living room and there he was. Justin was standing in the kitchen in yellow swimming shorts and cutting something. I think he heard someone coming because his head turned towards me and he smiled. I smiled back and sat at the counter, ''What are you making?'' I asked Justin, his tall frame blocking the view so I couldn't see what he was doing.

"I'm making a smoothie.'' Justin simply answered.

"Oh, does the big, bad boss know how to make one?'' I teased.

"Indeed I do, but you better go change before the big bad boss decides to take you to bedroom.'' Justin said in a deeper voice which basically made me fly out of my seat and towards the bedroom. I changed into my bikini because I am probably going to go get some tan after breakfast. I put on my black shorts and casual neon orange top.

I walked back to the kitchen to see Justin sitting with his smoothie at the counter and another glass with a straw beside him

I walked back to the kitchen to see Justin sitting with his smoothie at the counter and another glass with a straw beside him. I sat beside him and took a taste of his smoothie.

"This is really good.'' I said as I took another sip from the glass

"Thanks.'' Justin smiled and turned towards me.

Right at that moment it him me.. How much I missed that beautiful smile. How much I actually missed this man sitting beside me. His hair has got more longer but it only made him look more mature and more sexy may I add. He hasn't changed much but there is this part of him that is saying otherwise that he indeed has changed. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't see the smirk on Justin's face face telling me that he caught me. I awkwardly lowered my head as I could feel the blush spreading on my face. I got out of my seat and went outside. Felling the warm sand touch my feet I felt happiness spread through me. I saw beach blanket already laid out. I walked towards it and looked around once again. It's so weird being in a private beach part with nobody around.

"Are you coming to swim?'' Justin asked from behind scaring me a bit.

"Ahh, not now, a bit later.'' I smiled towards him and watched as he walked towards the water. God his butt looks amazing in those black shorts. I took off my clothes leaving me in my bikini. I laid down and I could feel the sun warming my skin up. I saw that Justin had brought a sunscreen and some water bottles. I'll wait until he gets out, I need someone to put sunscreen on my back.

...

It already was getting dark. I had an amazing day with Justin here at the beach. He was much more carefree and smiled a lot more than he usually does. We talked about everything, starting with silly jokes and ending with what happened between us. To be honest, I was happy that Justin and I talked about it.

Me and Justin ended up both apologizing to each other and we both agreed we start fresh. Right now, we still were sitting at the beach, me leaning against Justin's chest and a small blanket over my shoulders since it was a bit chilly.

"It's beautiful." I whispered. looking at the sunset, i feel Justin's hands wrap around me and him leaning towards my ear.

''Not as beautiful as you though.'' He said quietly and placed a kiss on my head.

I blushed and continued to watch the sunset in the arms of the person who was very special to me.

_______

Hey <3

Are you a beach or a pool person?
I would pick the beach if it didn't come with all the sand.

- Sam 💞