"Please come to my office Miss Jade" His deep voice sent shivers down my body.

"Yes Mr. Bieber." I gulped and put the phone down.

I adjusted my skirt and went to his office. On my way there I kept wondering if he saw that I came in late and if he did what would he do. I don't want to be shouted at or be fired.

I knocked on his door and waited till he says that I can come in. Once I heard an answer I took a deep breath and stepped inside. He was sitting at the desk and writing something. I went further and just stood there while he just continued to write. I stood there about 5 minutes till he finally put the pen down and gestured for me to sit.

I quietly sat while he kept staring at making me feel very uncomfortable. A shiver ran up my body because of his intense stare. But the thing that made me worried was that the shiver wasn't from discomfort, it was something else but I'm not quite sure what. It felt like my body loved the attention he was giving to me. It made me feel somehow special but at the same time it made me feel disgusting for having that kind of feeling. The feelings should be long gone.

I think it was the attitude and his deep hazel eyes - How he sat there, his hands crossed on his chest and his back leaning into the black leather chair. With black suit and black shirt, the first three buttons opened exposing some of his golden skin. A messy mop of light brown hair on his head, his hand running through them as if to trying to tame it.

''Please tell me why were you late?'' He asked in his usual deep, slow voice.

Now I was starting to wonder if I will still have my job once I step out of this office.

''I-I was late because I didn't hear my alarm clock going off so I overslept.''I answered truthfully. I felt like a child in front of him telling a teacher why haven't I done my homework. ''I'm sorry I was late.'' I quietly mumbled. I feel so pathetic right now. '

'Okay but those two hours you were late, you will stay longer today and work them. Catch up on all your work.'' He said while going back to his papers. '

"Yes Mr. Bieber.'' I kept my tone professional. I stood up and asked ''Will that be all Mr. Bieber?''

''Please bring me coffee. 1 coffee, 2 sugars and milk.'' He said looking up and holding eye contact with me. I nodded and exited his office.

I went to the workers kitchen and started to make coffee. As I was making his coffee my mind drifted to that night I saw him in club. He was much more intimidating than 2 years ago.

"Mr. Bieber.. the new secretary is here." Dean said.

Mr.Bieber was standing in front of a big window from whom you could see the city and his back was turned to us. He had brown wavy hair and he was wearing black suit.

He turned around and if his looks could kill, I would already be dead.He had the most amazing green eyes and his body...and everything..he was beautiful..

"So.." He started

"H-hello my name is Makaylie Jade I will be your new secretary."

"I see.."

"I'm looking forward to work with you."

"Hmm..", he stood now in front of his desk and said, "Okay. We can try that you, but if you make one mistake I will make sure that you won't find a job in this country again." Wow does he really have that much power?

"Understood."

"Great, you'll start tomorrow morning at 8 am. Don't be late," He said before continuing. "Oh, and there is a big meeting tomorrow morning so don't let anyone disturb me while I'm in the meeting."

"Okay."

"You may go now." I walked outside of his office and went straight to the elevator. No wonder he was looking for a new secretary, I'm sure that the previous one probably ran away from that asshole.

I shook my head and picked up the coffee. I walked back to his office but this time entered without knocking. The coffee was hot and was burning my hand through the cup. I walked faster to his table and put it down. He looked up and said: ''You may go now.''

''Yes, thank you.'' I said.

Before I could exit his office his loud voice boomed through the office. ''What the fuck is this?'' I turned around seeing him holding up the cup.

''Errr, coffee?'' I answered but it came out more like a question. '

'And what kind of coffee is this Makaylie?'' He asked raising his eyebrows.

''It's Miss. Jade, and it's the one you ordered me to make sir.'' I answered and started playing with my fingers, looking down.

''Well I don't recall telling you to make my coffee so sweet, there's like 6 sugars in there.'' His voice raised.

Did I really?

Oh my, I must have done while I was overthinking again. '

"I'm sorry Mr. Bieber, I'll make you a new one.'' I said walking closer to his table. He also got up and walked towards me. He pulled me by my arm closer to him and his hot breath fanned over my ear: ''1 coffee, 2 sugars and milk.'' He whispered in my ear and let me go. I was out of that office faster than lightning.

My breath came out in hot puffs. Please don't mess up this time, please don't mess up this time. Don't mess up.

I walked back to the kitchen and took a mug. 1 coffee, 2 sugars and poured on hot water. I then added milk and went back to his office. On the way there I struggled not to spill the coffee over the edges. I opened the door and walked to his table putting the coffee on it. "Will that be all Mr. Bieber?" I asked ready to get away from him.

"Yeah, please make reservations for 2 at 8:00 PM at the Casidino's restaurant" He said while sipping on the coffee.

"Text me the address and details later. You can go now." His eyes only watching the papers. He can't even properly look me in the eye.

Idiot.

To show that he needs to speak with me like a normal human I went out of his office and slammed the door closed. The sound ringed trough the whole floor and just as I was about to enter my office Justin's office doors opened and he was striding towards me.

_____________
Heyyyy

I like coffee with my milk ;)

How do you like your coffee?

- Sam 💞