ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83

Começar do início

"Well then.... Ella why are you sitting your ass over in that fucking corner!" Josie yelled as Ella turned just enough for them to see her face.

"I'm about ready.... But I need to ask a question." Ella said as they all nodded their heads. "Lola I know that we have had our differences, but I really would like for you to be my maid of honor." She said making Lola point to herself while she nodded.

"A-are you sure?" Lola asked. Ella nodded back while Lola stood going over to the girl and hugging her. "I would love that...."

"So, you forgive me?"

"People always can forgive El, but it's a little hard to forget. I still have trouble remembering things and that frustrates me. I trying to move forward and not let things about the past bother me. So, yeah I forgive you and I want you to be happy and have your family. The baby that you lost and the man that you love. Ian makes you smile that's is all that counts because I see the real Ella now. Not the one that was so full of rage because of something that she didn't even want."

"Thank you...." Ella said as her mouth opened right along with the door. All of the older females walked in pointing to the door for them to leave as all of them hurried out.

"Elijah stop fucking moving!" Luca said trying to help his son with his hair

"Elijah stop fucking moving!" Luca said trying to help his son with his hair. The boy wanted it into a bun and was swearing that he was killing his head. Luca didn't understand why he couldn't do it himself or have his mother do it.

"Shit dad you heavy ass hands. Do you have to be so fucking rough with the brush!"

"Eli stop being a fucking baby! Or will call ma, in here to do it." Xerxes laughed standing over in the corner by Jeremias and Ian since they were all ready. "I would have already given up. Shit, Elijah, Zay isn't like this. Shouldn't you know how to do your own hair?"

"Fuck you X! I do know how to do my hair, but dad knows how to do buns better than all of us. You know this but I'm fucking tender-headed nigga! OUCH, THE FUCK DAD!" Elijah yelled after the brush smacked him the in the top of the head causing Rodney and the others to laugh.

"Funny yeah laugh it all up assholes.... I hope the devil comes and drags all of you back to fuck hell. Are you finish killing my head now you old bat?" Elijah said as his father stood there glaring at him.

"Eli be happy that you're getting married today because if you weren't you would have a nice fucking shiner. Next time get one of your brothers to do your fucking hair... I don't think we need to do a lecture. You know the drill." Luca said walking to the door.

"Xerxes where are you going?"

"The ballroom room. Don't you need a best man someone that isn't going to punch you in the back of the head like Luke or AJ?" He said making Elijah look at him confused. Lucas and AJ shrugged walking out behind their dad.

"You and Ri...."

"Eloped. Ian and Ella are joining you and Zakiya at the altar. We weren't up for all this wedding shit again, so we eloped. Blame Sister Ida for suggesting it." He shrugged.