Chapter 10 ~ Solidifying

Start from the beginning

I pulled at her chain with my thumb and index finger. "Toni don't mess up my chain."

"Or what?" She looked at me.

"Girl, don't play with me." I leaned and started nibbling on her ear.

Janet

I don't know what had gotten into Toni but she was being very flirtatious today. She has been kissing and rubbing on me since we got in the car this morning. Now that I think about it, there was a step stool for her to get onto the exam bed, so she didn't need my help. She just wanted me to pick her up. I wasn't mad though. I liked it. I wrapped my arm around her and let her continue to pick at me. Then something hit me. "Toni, are you my girlfriend?" She looked up at me and smiled.

"Do you want me to be?"

"Definitely."

"Then, yes I am your girlfriend."

"Good." I took out my phone to scroll on Instagram but Toni grabbed it. She went to the camera and took a bunch of selfies. She then went to my story and posted them there as well as my regular feed. Then she went and saved her contact as 'My Queen' and put a beautiful picture on her contact. "Oh so you the Queen now?"

"You know it and seeing as how you are my big softy, whatever I want I get. Right?" I smiled. She was getting really comfortable with me. I also noticed that my personality was rubbing off on her a little.

"You are right. So what does the Queen want?"

"Well, right now..."

"Toni Braxton." The nurse called. She took my hand and we went back into the doctor's office. We sat in front of her desk and she sat down in her chair.

"Ms. Braxton, I have your results."

"Okay, give me the bad news first."

"Sorry, can't do that."

"Why?"

"Because there isn't any. You are clear. No STD's or STI's." I was so happy. Toni was smiling her ass off.

"Really, but my ex-boyfriend had something."

"Sometimes the disease or infection doesn't transmit. You got really lucky."

"Yes! Thank you so much"

"Of course." Toni and I shook her hand and left out. She skipped all the way to the car. I opened the door to let her in and I got in behind her.

"So how are you feeling?"

"So fucking happy."

"Good. So how do you want to celebrate?"

"Oh let's go ride rollercoasters."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Oh and we can ride the teacups and everything. Please." She poked out her bottom lip and gave puppy eyes.

"Fine."

"Yay!"

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toni and I had been at the amusement park for a couple hours. She was having such a good time. "Oh baby, can you win me that bear." There was this basketball free throw game and it had this huge bear as the grand prize.

"Sweetie, I can just buy you a bear like that."

"But I want you to win it for me. Memories."

"Fine." We went to the game and I gave the man the ticket to play. "How many to win the bear?"