Rev of the engines

Rev of the engine.Flash of the flag.Foot on the gas.

All was a check.

A simple race for us to just settle a simple quarrel  between the two of us. Earlier we had broke out into an argument of what was faster:A motorcycle or car. The most  common argument of the track.
Well I say 'argument' it wasn't as such an argument as people say but it was what we liked to call them just to make the conversation a tad bit more exciting around the place.we lived for the thrill, be it cars or just simple conversations.

Here we where, bright orange Ferrari verse my prized dark purple naked motorcycle, the one thing what almost cost me my life. As well as my prized possession and the thing what was bound to kick his ass at this race.

Karl jacobs. Known around for  his racing not in a car but of a motorcycle; most people knew the track for car racing so it was an odd sight when he rode up on his motorcycle challenging someone to a race on his first day.He wasn't normally a  risky individual but all that changed when it came to driving the track. He would go  all out to try and win the races; not in the bad way as such as to say he never sabotaged someone's vehicle but he would try and mess with the driver of the opposing team using his looks to one of his advantages  be it a flirting here and there or just a simple running a finger along their jaw line and complimenting on them, anything to  just mess with their head.  He was once a former flag boy; one of the best out there for the track. He had a way with the flag, a way in which many of the flag boys/girl wished to have now. He was amongst one of the few most well known names around the place due to his motorcycle as said before it wasn't heard of motorcycles being on the track since he arrived, he was what made it more common and cause them to start bringing more motorcycles onto the track to compete. This was how  he managed a few tips and tricks of messing with people.. After all; it was just a simple game and all know that in the racing game, you have to go all out.

Bickering could be heard back and forward from the garage all that morning with one person working on his bike trying to fix out some scratches from a previous race and a very clear angry Sapnap stood there having his heart out as to why his car was faster than the motorcycle currently under repairs.Most people had simply learnt to just drowned the pair out when they began shit like this. It had become a common thing with the pair aa they always bickered over the most dumb of things from cars to what food was best.

"No a motorcycle is faster just admit it." A scuffed out sigh came out from underneath the bike as the angry sapnap sat leaning against the wall messing with his infamous white bandana for it had began to come loose a bit in the mits of all the pacing he was doing back and forward from trying to explain his opinion on why his car was faster before he decided to settle on the white wall of the spacious garage they shared between the pair.

He was staring darts into the others back as he seemed not to fully care about the conversation and more on the bike. This being a big no no for sapnap as he always liked being the be center of attention at times so if someone was ignoring him and having a conversation with him magically he would always find away to either make the conversation interesting enough that the opposite person would face him or he would try and make it into a bet.

"No a car is faster everyone knows that Karl!" It was clear to Karl that even if he was underneath the bike he could sense Sapnap was beginning to get fed up of this conversation already as they had been going back and forward on this topic for a few weeks now occasionally bringing it up at random points of the day.

"On the track." Not a mere second  had passed and  Sapnap already had his keys in his hands with a smirk on his face as he stared amusingly at the other watching him stand up whipping down the oil from his clothes as he pulled his bike down from the repairs and grabbed the black helmet what was set on the desk as he brushed off the thin dust layer what had taken residents there, a signal to show the other he was serious about this one.