Summoning a Familiar

𝕀𝕣𝕦𝕞𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

"No way!!" I screamed waking up from a dream.

"Eh...ah"

"That's right...I'm" I said while I began looking around the room.

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

"Good morning, my precious grandson, iruma-kun~!" The demon lord exclaimed after busting into iruma's room, iruma flinched from shock.

"It's grandpa~!!" He greeted, waving his hand.

"G-good morning, erm..."

"Grandpa..." He replied, stuttering.

"Hm~ it sounds wonderful to the ears~" the demon lord replied happily.

"Erm..." Iruma said while his eyes began searching for the (e/c) eyed male and female.

"Where is...erm-" he continued, not knowing how to call them, playing with his fingers.

"Hm~?" The demon lord hummed.

"Erm--" The blue-haired male said getting more nervous by the second.

Suddenly, a light glow of (f/c) shined, Revealing the male and female.

"Eh?!--"

"Grandfather" The (s/c) male greeted, both of them bowing slightly.

"Morning, human!" The female greeted him while giving him a wave, the male doing the same.

...ᵗⁱᵐᵉˢᵏⁱᵖ...

"Did you all sleep well?" The demon lord asked his grandchildren.

"Ah...yes" Iruma replied while both of the twins nodded.

"Don't be shy and eat more" the demon lord said referring to iruma as both of the twins were already eating.

"Because you're a growing boy" he said while the female chuckled, the (s/c) male raised a brow.

"Old man don't baby the human,  he's the same age as us anyways" the female stated taking a sip of her drink.

"If you mean in human age, yes. However in demon age? Not even close" the male replied, scoffing at the end.

While the female giggled.

Iruma just stared at his food looking unsure if he should eat it or not.

"Come on human, the food is not that bad" The female said taking another bite.

While the (h/c) haired male agreed with her.

Iruma stared at them for a while but decided to listen, stabbing the food with his fork and then taking a bite.

As he was munching on the food he then moaned in delight.

"Mm~"

As both of the twins smiled at his reaction.

He then started eating a lot of food.

"What an appetite you have..." The male said staring at him blankly.