The Demon School

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

It was a sunny day, Iruma was looking around his room.

"I-Its not a dream!!" Iruma screamed, looking shocked.

Suddenly, the door slides open, revealing The demon lord and the twins.

"Iruma-kun~!" The demon lord called out.

While both of the twins waved.

"Morning! Did you have a good sleep?" The demon lord asked as he walked closer to iruma.

While opera and the twins stayed on their spot, not moving.

...ᵗⁱᵐᵉˢᵏⁱᵖ...

At the entrance ceremony.

"My Grandchildren's school entrance ceremony! Photo, photo! Iruma-kun, (F!Y/n)-chan, (M!Y/n)-kun, stand there, there!" The demon lord said excitedly.

"Next to t-this...?" Iruma asked, pointing at a sign while the twins followed him.

"School entrance ceremony" The (s/c) female stated reading the sign.

"Huh?" Iruma asked in confusion.

"You can't read it since it's in demon language, it's beyond human knowledge" (M!Y/n) informed the human boy.

Earning a confused stare at him, the (h/c) haired female laughed at the human boy's reaction.

Suddenly, the demon lord's hand glowed.

"Read it again Iruma-kun!" The demon lord commanded, while the boy nodded and looked at the sign again.

"School entrance ceremony?" He said finally understanding the sign.

As his face held a look of shock and disbelief.

-Snap-

The camera clicked, finally taking the photo.

Iruma and The demon lord were on the right side while the twins were on the left side, the sign was in the middle as all of them held a peace sign, in include the demon lord who held an ok (👌) hand sign.

(Iᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.)

"Ah, I'm so happy" the demon lord said in his chibi form, bouncing around.

While both of the twins looked at him uninterested.

"My Grandchildren's school entrance ceremony!" He continued still bouncing around.