"What's so boring about this?" Yo Han grumbled like a child, baring his teeth at her receding back, before getting up to check on the boy.

"Where is this place?" Ga On groaned.

"It's not heaven." Yo Han answered.

"Well, that much is obvious. You wouldn't be here if it was," a weak voice called from the door.

Ga On groaned again in pain and discomfort.

"I wouldn't push yourself if I were you." Yo Han warned him as he moved to check on Ji Eun. He gently guided her out before closing the door.

Noticing her limping, he stopped abruptly. Ji Eun noticed his stare and went to assure him, "I'm fine, it's just a sprain- Yo Han!" She yelped his name in surprise as he swept her off her feet and into his arms.

"Kang Yo Han, put me down this instant!" She demanded but it fell on deaf years. He carried her to her room, ignoring her protests, but slightly relieved when she didn't put up a physical fight.

He laid her on her bed gently and gave her a stern look. "Stay. Here."

Ji Eun didn't like the commanding tone of his voice one bit and she made sure he knew it. "I'm not your dog," she snarled defiantly. "Don't tell me what to do." Truth be told, she had been miffed, embarrassed and guilty that she had taken such a big hit and fallen unconscious.

"No, you're an insufferable, demanding, impertinent little cat." Yo Han retorted, though he sounded amused at her temper. "Now stay put while I get something for your foot." He didn't let her protest as he slipped through the door connecting their rooms. When he returned, he saw her hastily pulling down her shirt. Well, technically it was his shirt, which he'd changed her into. She didn't have anything in her closet that was big a roomy enough to keep her comfortable and off her bandages.

   "Did you...?" She trailed off, but he knew what she meant.

  "Yes. I had to, I-I wouldn't have if it hadn't been serious." She had never seen him like this, never heard him stutter. Then she realised why he seemed apprehensive, like he was afraid of her reaction. She hated being touched by anyone except Elijah and Yo Han and even that had taken nearly over a year before she let Yo Han touch her without her explicit permission. It had been fifteen years since her kidnapping, and even though she had recovered as well as she could, there were still scars left behind that she doubted would ever leave.

   But, she didn't feel fear or anger or anything remotely negative at the thought of Yo Han having tended to her, even dressed her. She did feel embarrassed and slightly insecure, knowing he would have seen the old scars.

   She found it easy to shrug it off with a small, hesitant smile, "It's not like you haven't seen it before."

   Surprise flashed in his eyes, then anger. Anger, not directed towards her, but in the memory of what had happened, what he had seen.

   She moved away from the edge of her bed, wincing in pain. Yo Han made to insist she stay put and not push herself but she shushed him and patted the now empty space beside her.

   "Sit." She ordered.

   "Your leg needs tending to."