Shots shots shots

Shots, shots, shots...
We were now all chanting the word "shots" not concerned about the noise we were making. In retrospect it was very dumb of us to be yelling so loud but we didn't care. Osamu must have been so scared of the noise complaint from the neighbors at that moment.  We just kept yelling and drinking.
It was the first time my brothers had ever seen me drunk, it probably was a very peculiar moment for the both of them, mostly Osamu since Atsumu would probably not remember anything from tonight. I am definitely someone who's affectionate and emotional side become more prominent when drunk. I had somehow coerced Ginjima to hold me while I cried about something probably very stupid that I don't remember anymore. Atsumu and Suna were currently filming me sobbing and laughing about how stupid i looked.
I probably would regret drinking this much in the morning, but I genuinely did not give a fuck in the present moment.
It was starting to get late, and people were starting to leave. They didn't have practice the next morning, so I didn't have to worry about waking up early because of all the noise I knew the boys were going to make. Just as the last couple of people were leaving, I realized the pizzas never came and I was starving to say the least. I said goodbye to the remaining people and entered the house, immediately heading for the kitchen. I opened the fridge, grabbed the pack of cheese, and started stuffing my mouth with some delicious cheese. The whole house was quiet, except for my noisy ass who was still stuffing my mouth with cheese. It was around two in the morning by this point, and everyone was asleep except well, me.
Suddenly I felt the urge to throw up everything. I rushed upstairs go to the nearest bathroom which happens to be my brothers'. As I was sexily hugging the cold porcelain someone who I assumed was one of the twins entered the bathroom. I of course flipped them off being in a position where I did not feel like seeing them. The mystery person said nothing and held my hair back. I looked behind me and it was Suna, he looked pretty pissed, probably because I had woken him up by being so loud. He didn't utter a single thing until Atsumu came in and saw me he burst out laughing to which I started crying, I wasn't sure if it was the remaining alcohol in my system or maybe the fact that I had just finished throwing up.
"Can you just shut up for a damn minute Atsumu" Suna said in a rather irritated tone.
"Come on Suna, it's funny, look at her. She looks like a squirrel attacked her or some shit." Atsumu wheezed.
I stood up shakily and swung at Atsumu who just laughed even harder which only made me angrier. As soon as I was about to swing a second time, I felt whatever substance left in my stomach threatening to come back up. By now stupid Tsumu was grabbing his stomach and crying of laughter. Suna stood up and pushed Atsumu out shutting the door. I was still crying, and Suna was drawing little shapes with his fingers on my back, it made me cry even harder. It reminded me of the cheating bastard, he used to do that to me to help me fall asleep. Suna must have noticed this because he stopped and chuckled to himself.
"What are you laughing at?" I sobbed out.
"You definitely are one of those people who constantly cry when drunk"
"Shut up bastard"
He started standing up and I grabbed on to his sleeve.
"don't leave me... Please" I said pleadingly
He sat back down without uttering a word. We just sat there in silence until I fell asleep on the bathroom floor which in retrospect is indeed pretty nasty.

When I woke up it was around 11:00 am. I had a pounding headache, I looked around me. I was in my bed and on my bedside table there was a bottle of aspirin and a cup of water. I wasn't sure when I had gotten here. But I know that my drunk ass did not think of putting a bottle of aspirin on my bedside table. Last thing I vaguely remember last night is me falling asleep on the hard bathroom floor with Suna sitting next to me.
I take the aspirin and head downstairs to prepare breakfast since I am starving. I reach downstairs and open the fridge. I spend the next thirty seconds looking at our almost empty fridge. My brain was still registering how empty our fridge was until my savior Osamu walked through the door with shopping bags filled with food. I had forgotten that he was the only one to not have drunk last night, therefore he was not hungover this morning, which meant he would be able to function decently.
"Osamu you are literally a life saver, what would we do without you." I exclaimed dramatically
"Be quiet the boys are still sleeping"
"Wait really?! They're such losers"
"Says you, you were literally crying about the most random stuff last night." He muttered under his breath probably hoping I wouldn't hear it, but I did.
"We don't talk about it ok!" I yelled.
"Stop yelling Miki!"
"Oops"
A couple of minutes later we heard footsteps coming from the stairs.
"Miki, you never know when to shut yer trap, do ya?" Atsumu yapped out from the top of the stairs
"Shut up Atsumu you're being loud." Suna retorted from behind him.
The conversation went on for way too long in my opinion. All Atsumu kept saying is that my "noisy ass" woke him up from his beauty sleep and all I did was laugh at him. Suna was in a corner recording the whole scene, giggling silently to himself.
"Since you two won't keep quiet you'll make breakfast for everyone" Osamu yelled off the top of his lungs to try to be louder than the two of us arguing. I stared at him blankly, so did Atsumu until both of us broke out in laughter. We both knew that Osamu was too scared to let us do anything in the kitchen together. Tsumu and I were still laughing Osamu just sighed and grabbed the eggs from the shopping bag to start making an omelette with the stuff he had bought.
I didn't dare say a word as I saw him taking out four plates and serve the omelette in all of them. Sure it looked delicious but I absolutely could not stand eggs, I thought everyone had remembered this detail about me, apparently not. Not that I should be surprised, but I was their sister, I knew that Osamu's favorite food was onigiri and Atsumu's was fatty tuna. I hated the fact that I always thought of them but it didn't seem to be reciprocal.
We all sat down to eat. As much as I hated eggs I hated the thought of Osamu preparing something else just for me so I sucked it up and took a bite of my omelette. As soon as the taste of it filled my mouth I knew this was going to be a long meal. I sipped on my water to help the omelette go down. Suna must have noticed this because he started chuckling under his breath.
"What are ya laughing at dumbass" Atsumu asked Suna
"Maybe the fact that none of you noticed that the third Miya here disliked the omelette" he replied with a snarky tone laced in his voice.
They all stopped to look at me who had finished my plate as fast as I could and was still swallowing water to get rid of the taste.
"Oh shit I'm sorry Miki I didn't know you didn't like omelettes" Osamu said without second thought.
"Osamu, everyone knows. I remind you every time I'm here. I hate eggs." I laughed trying to hide the hurt in my voice.
"I'll try to remember for next time" he rubbed the back of his neck embarrassedly as he smiled at me.
We were all cleaning the mess Osamu had made in the kitchen while cooking when someone knocked on the door and then opened it.