Intermission: Resentment

Start from the beginning

Chloe started stammering with her words, finding difficulty to say something out. Chloe looks at Shuna that has a teasing smile on her face.

Infact, the wedding dress Chloe is going to wear to the wedding is somewhat similar of Chronoa, with more flower embroidery patterns and such.

Created by Shuna herself and if things comes to worse, which obviously wouldn't. The gown is battle - oriented meaning, Chloe can kick ass while wearing such thing.

And as if the teasing isn't enough.

"Now that I think about it, since you are going to get married to the King of Tempest. Should we start calling you with royalty perhaps?" Shuna spoke loud enough for the rest of the people in the room to hear.

And there's a certain trio that took the bait.

The three demoness immediately who was getting makeup from the assigned goblinas in there flocked into Chloe with sparkles on their eyes.

"My eminence?" Carrera spoke.

"What no!"

"Ah similar on how Noir calls master, my liege perhaps?" Testarossa replied to Carrera

"Don't say that, it feels weird"

"That's it our Queen of Tempest! Chloe Tempest!" Ultima boastfully declared.

"Jeez! Enough already, especially you Shuna! Stop with the my lady just call me Chloe as usual!"

"Ufufufufufufu, you have to get used to it my lady" Shuna replied covering her mouth while she playfully laughs.

"Dont worry my lady! As long as im breathing, no one can touch a single stand of hair of yours!" Shion yelled out joyfully, she even tapped her greatsword that was strapped on the back of her. Even though weapons are restricted in this room.

The trio obviously weren't dejected at all and kept pestering about it, but after that, they properly went back to their own chairs for their makeup to be finished.

"Ara~Ara the wedding hasn't even started yet and Chloe is very daring at it" Ruminas who was awaken from her short slumber due to the loud voices and walked to Chloe.

Ruminas slowly cupped one of Chloe's cheeks, as not to remove the makeup that was on her. While her other hand, gently patted her head in a brushing motion.

"Time flies really fast does it" Ruminas muttered.

She looks at the mirror seeing Chloe all its glory, with her wearing the wedding gown, her sleek black hair all the way to her back and her beautifully carved face with the make up on. Gods, we're really doing their best on creating such beauty known as Chloe Aubert.

"But I have to admit" Chloe looks up to her.

Both dark blue orbs stares at red and blue.

"If you weren't fast enough, I might have stolen Rimuru from you~" Ruminas teasingly said.

Chloe was dumbfounded as she can't process directly on what Ruminas said.

Ruminas too? Of all people Chloe knew, She knows that alot of people within tempest is gunning to get the love of their King in a different level.

'I guess that's what makes Rimuru special, he even subconsciously bewitched a lineage of a True Vampire' Chloe thought.

"But don't worry my dear Chloe. You won his love fair and square and look where it leads you to, marrying him" Ruminas spoke as she took a quick stop.