Prologue

Midnight pure darkness with only the moonlight shining through the window we see two individuals in a room sitting on a tatami mat one with a platinum blue hair with crimson red eyes that could see through everything one could say this person is goddess through her looks but thats all for the sake of her beloved blue slime sleeping on her lap Yes a SLIME. Not just any kind of slime its an ultimate slime, a true demon lord, member of the octagram, having 4 primordials on his side, 12 demon lord class ready to be used at all time, having tsun-tsun dragon which is his brother, a successor of the stellar dragon known as Veldanava and finally known as a "Chaos creator" somebody might be scared or feared the moment someone gets close to him but under all those title lays down a loveable slime, of course if someone gets to go at his bad side well punishment is trying to eat shion cooks that slime name is "Rimuru Tempest"..Those two individuals are just staying there enjoying the mood while the beauty looking goddess known as Manas:Ciel born through the wisdom king Raphael and resides within her master's soul muttered something while slowly caressing the top of the slime trying not to awake it.

"Oh I love him I really do if only he could
realize it everything will be perfect. I solely exist for him after all and I'll never let the other girls get close to him ever because I hate it
I hate it...
I hate it ....
I hate it....
I hate it...
I hate it...
I hate it....
Master only needs me and no one else that's only it I'm her beloved after all..
Oh Master Rimuru if only you could realize it and if someone tries to block it I'll destroy them until their souls shatters yes utterly gone from existence and they've should have known it that I Manas:Ciel will do everything for my master sake"

Brooooo that's for the prologue so how was it readers? :D
Well if you get the gist of it then congrats!!
I'll try a different approach next time so ye
See you in the 1st chapter goodbyeeeee