𝐈𝐈

❝11 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 20 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀

11 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 20 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀.❞

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

6:50 pm/ hospital

Third person POV

Right now, Valt is inside a hospital room sitting on the bed with Yamamoto-san next to him talking.

And outside the room Aoi twins and Aiger were waiting for Valt to come.

"So I passed out again?" Valt asked for confirmation in a calm tone because this became normal to him.

Yamamoto-san nodded, "yes, Nika-chan has found you in your house yard unconscious."

Valt just let out a disappointment sigh.

"Aoi-san, You must not push yourself too hard, it's extremely bad for your health." Yamamoto added concerned for his patient.

" I know, but it's difficult for a legendary blader, a mentor and the oldest of the family" Valt muttered while looking down.

Yamamoto eyebrows frowned, 'accepting all those responsibilities .....in such a young age'

"I should get going now...you might have other works to do" Valt continued as he stood up.

He winced in pain since his whole body was aching really badly however he managed to ignore it, 'i guess it was a hard fall'

Yamamoto stood up too, "are you sure you are really alright?" He asked as Valt nodded.

They both walked outside to meet the worried faces.

"How are he?!" All of them asked in unison that made Valt and Yamamoto sweat-drop.

"Do not worry he's fine, he just pushed himself too hard" Yamamoto said that made Valt laugh nervously.

Aoi family and Aiger let out a sigh, "ok thank you doctor" Nika thanked him.

Yamamoto nodded, "it's my job, now I must go good day" he said with a quick bow and start walking away.

So the Aoi siblings and Aiger walked outside of the hospital and once they come out of there, "DIDN'T WE TOLD YOU TO NOT PUSH YOURSELF TOO HARD AND REST?!?!" Aoi twins and Aiger shouted angrily.

Valt covered his ears because because of the loud voice, "y-yeah you did and don't worry from now on I will do it!" He said which was a lie.

They sighed,"You better do" Toko hissed while glaring at him which made Valt sweat-drop.

Then they all walked to Aoi residence.

And when they arrived, "Aiger, mom is with dad so you can stay here if you want because its becoming pretty late" Valt offered with a smile in which Aiger accepted.

So they went inside as twins and Aiger lied down on couch Valt went to kitchen to make dinner.

Don't worry he know how to cook,he learned it from Ange and his mom.

The trio fell asleep on he couch so they didn't realized that Valt went to kitchen AND ISN'T RESTING-

After cooking was over.

"Hey guys wake up" Valt  woke the trio up by shaking them slowly.

They opened their eyes slowly as they started yawning, "what time is it?" Aiger asked groggily.

"Its 8 pm, you guys slept for at least two hours now" Valt replied.

"So why did you wake us up?" Nika said while rubbing her eyes.

"Because dinner is ready" and this one sentence hit them....

"You cooked dinner?!" They half shouted together as Valt nodded.

"Why?" Toko asked while his eyebrows turned into a frown.

"You wanted to starve?" Valt responded with a question as he walked back to kitchen.

"No but- we could have ordered something from a restaurant or something like that!" Aiger retorted trying to don't raise his voice too much.

"We shouldn'tn't waste money" Valt retorted back as he placed some plates on the table.

"But at least you could-"

"Ask you guys for help? sorry but you all were sleeping I couldn't wake you up, now stop rambling and go wash your hands then come eat" valt cutted of Nika and ordered them like a mom.

"...." trio didn't say anything and went to bathroom to wash their hands.

10:00 pm

We can see Valt and Aiger in valt's room, Valt lying down on a futon while Aiger was on the bed.

"Why you should sleep on the futon?" Aiger asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Well you are a guest, and guests must feel comfortable more than the housekeeper" Valt said while chuckling at his own words.

Aiger chuckled a little, 'as a 15 years old boy he sounds like a mom to me' He thought.

Then a beep sound come out Valt's phone that made both of them flinch, 'what the hell?!'

Valt check his phone to see Shu is messaging to him? after two years? And at this time of night? Well it's probably day for States but still-

He check the message and his eyes widened, "What?!" He half shouted that made Aiger look at him with a concerned face.

"What happened?!"

"See yourself!" He gave the phone to Aiger.

Aiger took it and start reading it.

(Messages are written in italics)

Shu. K

Shu K.
hi Valt it's been a while hasn't it? :)

Shu. K
I'm coming to Japan tomorrow for a year because Fubuki wanted me to rest

Shu. K
And also Rantaro, Wakiya, Daigo, Ken and Xander are coming too.
So see you tomorrow

Aiger eyes widened, "what should we do?!" He panicked.

Valt thought for a while and then said, "we will hide it...and tell them when the right time comes ok?"

Aiger was hesitate at first nodded afterwards.

But both of them knew that this plan won't work for a along time, soon or late Valt's friends will find out about Valt's secret.

'Why are they coming now!?'

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━