Yujji couldn't believe his ears. "Why?" he screamed after some moments of silence.

"I wanted Sukuna to be close to me every time I killed someone. I love that proud look on his face."

Y/N's words made Yujji feel like a fool. He felt cheated. "I hate you," he said and tears escaped his eyes.

"Doesn't bother me a bit, boy. I am hated more than I'm loved and I'm fine with it."

"Seems like you just learned a lesson, Yujji-kun," Satoru said. "I don't think we need to punish you."

"Oi blind man, cut the crap and tell me why is Y/N different than others," Sukuna grunted.

The old man began, "She is a human just a special one. She has the ability to resist the curse energy. That's why nothing works on her. Other than that, she can see curses unlike a normal human. At last, she is a psychopath."

"Or we can say, she became one," Satoru added. "Y/N was influenced by Sukuna when she found out that he killed people without any care and she wanted to be like him because..." he paused. "...she was hurt by so many people. And if we notice the type of people she kills, isn't it obvious that she had a painful past?" Y/N blankly stared at him. "Am I wrong?" he asked Y/N.

"No," she replied in a whisper. She looked down and asked, "And why am I rare?"

"We don't have a count but there are not many people like you. Including you, two are with us."

The old man took over, "If people like you go in wrong hands, they become a pain in the arse. Just like you."

"But I noticed something," Satoru said. "If they care about someone, they would fight the world to protect them and they don't fear death." He looked at Y/N in the eyes with a smile.

"It reminds me of a story my father told me once," the old man interrupted. "There was girl some centuries ago who wiped out several sorcerers' clans to protect a red eyed demon kid. And like this girl, she too had the ability to resist the cursed energy. I can't recall her name."

"Kyouka," Y/N said.

"Exactly. That was her name. How do you know?"

Y/N ignored the old man and looked at Satoru. She said, "That red eyed demon kid is protecting me." Turning her gaze towards the old man, she spoke, "Didn't your father tell you what those sorcerers wanted to do that little boy?"

"They wanted to kill him but he burned them all."

"Bullshit. They raped him. He was sold from one clan to another. He lived his childhood in slavery hoping that one day Kyouka will come and take him away from that hell. But your heartless ancestors burned his only hope. They burned her alive. They were the people who turned an innocent kid into a monster."

"I don't doubt my ancestors a bit. And if they did so, that must have been the only solution."

"You, old man, are a fucker like them."

"You insolent little thing," old man said and darted in Y/N's direction to slap her, however Satoru stopped him. "Don't be stupid, grandpa," he said. "If I free her, you would be in trouble."

"She's going to die right now," the old man said.

"Touch her and I'll make you beg for your death," Sukuna yelled. Y/N turned to see that Yujji was gone and Sukuna had taken over.

"She has to die for she had been in wrong hands. We are going to kill her and you can't stop us."

"Who are we?" Maki asked.

"You, Satoru, me and your friends," the old man replied.

"I do hate her a little after what she did but I am not in favor of killing her."