the pack

scott and stiles lead me to a blue jeep, that looked.... like it needed repairing. scott made me sit in the front just so they can keep a close eye on me. "you alright?" stiles asks sounding genuinely worried. "yeah, surprisingly" i scoffed.

we arrived at a vet. yes thats right. a vet. i just got bitten and told im a werewolf and we are literally at a vet? do they even know what theyre doing? anyways i followed stiles in and scotts behind me.
"ah you must be y/n, i apologise for scotts actions" he said giving a blank impression but his eyes says it all. he wasnt happy with scott, but there was also nothing they could right?
"im derek, a werewolf as well" he continued.
"how many of there are you?" i asked.
"well only couple that we know, there's probably thousands around the world" scott replied. i looked at him, not too shocked but shocked enough to tell him 'thats crazy'.
"anyways we believe that your going to be on the benefactor list" derek said.
"a what list?" i asked with my voice cracking.
we were interrupted by the door swinging open. "okay what the hell is happening?" asked a redhead girl. "well uh- scott kinda bit y/n" scott muttered. "scott did what now!?" the redheads voice getting louder. then silence filled the room, scott and stiles both looking at their feet. the redhead walked up to me. "im lydia, whats your name?" she said very calmly. "y/n" i replied calmly as well.
"what a beanafactor?" i said realising that i might have mispronounced the word.
"benefactor" stiles stated.
"yeah that" i rolled my eyes.
"its a list that has all of the supernaturals name on it and how much they are worth" lydia said.
"okay how do you exactly buy a supernatural?" i asked. "you dont" said derek. "what do you do?" i questioned.
"you kill them" said lydia looking down at her feet.
"oh- thats nice" i sarcastically said.
"but i think for now, you'll be fine since your only knew theres now way they could have known your supernatural by now." she said trying to make me relieved.
a whole heap of others walked in.
"y/n this is malia, kira, liam and theo." said scott pointing at each of them.
they all replied with a hello and i then returned it as well.

okay so since im lazy. you all get to know eachother like what you are. but you still have a life to live so you decide to go to school lol