42 Final adventurous plan but also another challenge

Start from the beginning

VG asked senior officer that why are they taking Indians side? To which latter whispered slowly that now we are in a position to request Indians for their help. We got this information about your secret plotting almost 20 days before only from Bangal khabar owner and some freedom fighters. We got the audio recording and photos of your deal with this kishorilal in private party .. So our govt hurriedly sent me here, now comeback else they all will erupt like volcano.

Scared VG tried to save his job and position, put the entire blame on Kishorilal revealing all his crimes and he himself came to ask help from me.

Anirudh knew this would happen because at present British government desparately needed Indian army support. He taunted not to think low of Indian planning and once if we Indians take things into our hands we know how to make you feel suffocated and you can only breathe once you leave the country. VG is fuming with anger. The senior officer apologized them but National party leaders are reluctant to listen to him. After a lot of persuasion they told that they will arrange meeting and will finalize it. They thanked Anirudh Bondita for bringing this issue into limelight. Everyone left with VG.

Kishorilal tried to escape by keeping his personal knife on unconscious Satish Saswati necks and tried to escape from there.

At that moment Mukund entered throwing stone on Kishorilal head and made him fall down. When he turned back he is shocked to see Mukund. He had left Satish Saswati and Anirudh Bondita immediately grabbed them and handed over to their family members and asked to take care of them.

Sweat formed on Kishorilal forehead because he didn't expect Mukund here but he hardly gathered courage and murmured Mukund beta.

He stammered accusing Anirudh Bondita..'Mukund beta! This ARC and his wife are cheating on us. They don't want to get children married and framed our VG Saab who is our well wisher. They made VG to tell all lies about me. You know right if our children don't get married soon all the 4 children lives will be in danger. As your mama can I see that?'

Mukund shouted 'Its a lie.'

Kishorilal : what is there to lie beta? Why will your mama lie to you? It is true that they don't want children to be married.

Mukund coldly said: you are not my mama. I know who you are to me and what relationship do we have? So don't spill any lie from your ugly tongue.

Kishorilal is shivered inside a little and thinking how could it be possible, does that Upendra got guts to spill the truth? Or else there is no chance that no one knew about it. He somehow gathered courage concluding in his mind that there is no chance that Mukund knowing his birth secret. So he again tried to rub off and tried to bluff him.

Kishorilal: See beta, I am your mama you are my dearest nephew and brother to your mother.

Just then Upendra as normal person and Biren as mentally perfect person entered there. His words are stucked in mouth by seeing Upendra who came by walking and Biren as mentally perfect person who entered there.

Upendra came and said 'what happened Kishorilal? Why are you scared of me? It is me na, that I always should be scared of you?'

Mukund slapped Kishorilal and splitted infront of him. He asked Dont you feel ashamed to tell to this world your wife as your sister. Don't you know the difference between wife and sister . Just feel ashamed of yourself. Chi..

What kind of a human are you? Why didn't you born as animal?

Kishorilal closed his eyes with this insult, his whole body started to shiver dangerously