Seokjin bought his hand to his mouth as he tried to muffle his own cries. He felt himself shaking as he let those words of Jimin hit him. Namjoon stood behind him as he himself sobbed softly while hearing Jimin's wails. Yoongi stood still with griping the handle of the door to support himself. His breathing was heavy from controlling himself from crying but failed when he felt few tears escaped from his eyes. The three were standing behind the door of the room where the other four were present. Seokjin was the one who begged Namjoon to bring him in the room too so he can know the truth to which Namjoon denied various times but it was Yoongi, who bought Seokjin towards the room, with Namjoon protesting behind. They all were about to enter the room but stopped when they heard Jimin's broken voice.

"I was thrown i-in an.. in an atmosphere where I only got pity, worthlessness, hate, pain, betrayal, self doubts, unsatisfactory head shakes from staff, ignorance, avoidance, uncomfortable comparisons, death threats, and wrongly accused for the things which I didn't even did in my entire fucking life!" Jimin shouted in anger to which Hoseok immediately ran to him and gathered him in his own arms.

"Jimin.. Jiminie please... d-don't cry, please don't.." Hoseok tightly held Jimin as he tried to calm him down but it didn't worked.

"No! I have to let it out, and I will." Jimin whispered as he calmed himself for few seconds before continuing.

"It was so tough for me when I watched the people leaving me, who I wanted the most at that time. It broke me down so badly when I watched you turning your back at me, Taehyung. You were the last straw for me, last straw to my hope which made me feel like that I might not be that bad person but you, turning me down broke my hope and at that moment, I finally accepted that, I'm the person who was at fault. I accepted that I was the wrong one. I accepted, that everything which those comments were saying was true. I accepted that, those disgusted looks from Jungkook, were real because I started finding myself disgusting too. Those pitiful and disappointing stares from the staff were accurate because I had accepted that I was pathetic. Those worthless looks were real because I had accepted that I was worthless. I accepted everything which I shouldn't have accepted because I was nothing of those things. You, Kim Taehyung, You were the one who crushed my last hope. I was this broken, that I accepted your Betrayal too because... because if my Soulmate was behaving like one of those people, then I fucking accepted that I deserved that Betrayal too." Jimin loudly spilled his emotions as his eyes burned with anger.

"I didn't even questioned you about your betrayal after that incident in Hospital, do you know why? Because I blamed myself for not being enough for you. I blamed myself, by thinking that I was at the fault and I failed in gaining your trust too. I told you in that hospital too, that Taehyung, I  starting doubting myself. I fucking told you that I'm doubting myself. Why do you think, I fainted that day? Because I saw you two together? No, Taehyung. A big fucking No. I fainted because I felt the unbearable pain of breaking of my last hope. I fainted because my heart couldn't take its final crack which completely shattered it. My heart couldn't take you leaving my side and joining those people. My heart finally broke down at your soul's detachment from mine." Jimin cried hysterically, remembering those painful moments when he finally saw his Soulmate leaving him all alone.

"You left me all alone, Taehyung. You left me. You left me when I needed you the most. You left me for those who despised me. You left your soulmate for your.. for your..." Jimin couldn't finished his words as he bought his both hands up to his face and covered his face with them.

Taehyung was numb. The surroundings around him felt nothing but suffocating. His emotionless eyes witnessed the broken state of Jimin. His ears heard the painful wails of his best friend. His heart was on the edge of explosion just by hearing the pain in his voice which was suppressed from years. His soul was burning just by watching his other half burning in the pain. The scene was suffocating him. He found himself breathless as he started panicking. His legs were trembling as he found himself sliding down to floor while trying to gain his breath but it didn't worked. Taking short breaths through his mouth, he looked at his left and once again watched his Soulmate crying his pain out in Hoseok's embrace, who himself was crying softly at his Dongsaeng's pain.