Oi, oi, oi, kit, kit, kit, kit, Baka, baka, baka, oi answer me, idiot. Kurama proceeded to irritate Naruto, pissing the blond off, yeah Naruto cared, and adores the enormous infuriating fox, but at this moment he wished to slaughter Kurama.

Naruto groaned as he sat up slowly he was still exhausted, and gloomy, after all, Kurama deliberately aggravated Naruto.

"What the fuck do you want you damn fox" Naruto growled, he was pissed at Kurama for waking him up.

"Hi" Kurama snickered, before he laid his head, low, and pretended to fall senseless.

Naruto muttered, and a vein in his head had officially exploded. "That's it, no chakra for you kyu.." Naruto growls. As he yanked the soft covers over his head, attempting to fall back asleep, Kurama's eyes, flickered open, "WHAT NO CHAKRA? PLEASE IM SO, SO SORRY FORGIVE ME" Kurama was bawling his eyes out. Kurama wished for chakra, and he didn't need his annoying, idiot, dumbass, jinchuriki, to be mad at him, especially since the blond is his only friend, and he needs company, being over 3000 years old is boring.

"Fuck off Rama" Naruto mumbled grumpily, as he shoved Kurama out of his sense, Kurama was anime crying by now.

With Kyuubi
That baka, pushed me out of his mind, I'm not saving his ass when he gets into a situation.

Okay, perhaps I will...

I huff before I lay down, I could watch Naruto sleeping, peacefully, I kind of wanna ruin his rest.

Is it creepy? Yes. Do I give a fuck? No.

Hmph, as much as I despise this brat, I still will defend his ass.

Not that I care...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto eventually woke up from his slumber a little later, he yawned as he rubbed his eyes blinking at the wall tiredly.

"Ohayo kit, sleep well?" Kurama attempted to see if the blonde was still mad at him, he was quite lonely while the blond was asleep.

"Surprisingly yeah." Naruto sighs, as he dangled his legs off the bed, and hopped off, landing on the hard wooden floor.

"Wait what's that supposed to mean?" Kurama huffs.

"It means your annoying" Naruto murmured as he grabbed his toothbrush.

"Whatever" Kurama mutters, but privately he was damaged.

Naruto grabbed his toothpaste, and applied the toothpaste on, he turned the faucet on, before dipping his toothbrush in water.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He spits out the water and heads downstairs.

He strode over to the kitchen and started to examine the pantry, all he had was ramen, but he wasn't complaining.

He grabbed a cup of ramen, and strode over to the sink, he slightly turned the faucet on and he watched the water drizzle down, he opened the cup of ramen and let the water flow, he watched as the cup slowly started to fill.

Once it was full he strode over to the microwave and placed the cup of ramen down.

The blond clicked for 3 minutes and watched as the cup spun slowly.

He stood there for a while until he heard a beeping.

He opened the door and grabbed his cup of hot fresh delicious ramen.

He sat down at the lonely kitchen table and dug in instantly.

~~~

Naruto had finished eating, and he was now, on the road of Konoha, fleeing from villagers that were chasing him, the villagers kept throwing insults at the blond, but the kind blond didn't care.