Chapter 10- 2 months later:)

{A/N- sorry guys for the late update but we got a week free frim school and i think i will have more free time to write so more updates coming i guess, now to the story:)}

Nobody's pov-

[Time, month and day check-3:32pm saturday april]

2 months have passed already, lizzie and zen have been more closer together and will go in the park if the two of them have free time and would spend the afternoon there watching the sunset 🌇 having a picnic, and they also still celebrate the day when it was their monthsary which is dec 19th , they would spend it in the tree house that they built together and they already made a lot of memories there despite the tree house only being built a month ago, today they are at the beach ⛱ just having fun on their vacation they will be staying there for 3 days. Many things also happened during that 2 months let me show you.

*Flashback*
February 16 lizzie's 12th birthday 🎂 🥳

Zen pov-

Today is my dearest best friend's birthday 🎂 and I decided to prank her by pretending I forgot her birthday and surprise her something I have been preparing for quite some time now ☺ I just have to wait for her to come to my house, it is currently 2:34 pm and I told her to come here in 3 so I still have time to fix anything that is out of place. So here's the plan.

When lizzie would ring the bell and I'll just greet her the usual y'know hi hello 👋 welcome, im pretty sure she's gonna notice that I didn't greet her yet, and then I would tell her to go to my room first because I still need some time to breath before continuing with my plan of course and then we will go to the back balcony and give her my surprise well my 1st surprise, I just setted up like a little fort for us to watch the sunset listen to music and talk about things overall a relaxing chill time for the both of us, after that of course food I cooked her favorite turon and some hot chocolate, then I will give her my last surprise which you will find out later;), then finish the night while cuddling each other.

Simple right? Well I hope it goes great because I just heard the doorbell ring here goes nothing I guess *sighs*

"Hiii dooffus" lizzie said excitedly, I kinda feel bad now because I'm about to prank her but it will be worth it. Hopefully because I am literally sacrificing our friendship. "Well hi to you too doofbug" I replied

Lizzie
Well aren't you forgetting something

She said oh God, just go with the flow zen go with the flow

Zen
What? I think not🤔 what day is it today anyways?

I said hopefully not upsetting her, but I'm pretty sure I did.

Lizzie
Today is the 16 and-

I cutted her off faster I'm so sorry Liz I had to so you don't ruin the plan, I'll make it up to you promise.

Zen
Ohhhh yeah mom asked me to garden the plants later since she's at my aunt's house, thanks for reminding Liz😃.

Goddammit she looked sad for a moment but quickly hid it ughhh fudge this.

Lizzie
Yeah... welcome I guess, well then why did you ask me to go here.

She said now a little coldly, I think it's best If I send her to my room now, okay here we go

Zen
Weeelll I just wanted to hang out with my doofbug... can't I do that, but you can go to my room I'll be there in a sec OK?

OK I think I did good but not good ughhh I don't know what to do now She looks fudging sad like almost crying but let's carry on it's almost over.

Lizzie
OK I'll go now take your time.

She quickly went up stairs and I just watch her go up and disappear
I took a few breaths before going in and then I heard little sniffles coming from my room, and OH MY GOD I made her cry this was not part of the plan ABORT PLAN,ABORT PLAN without second thoughts I quickly open my door and there I see a little lizzie rolled in a ball covered with my blanket hovering above her, I went to her side and said