"Keep this ass up and that back arched." He commanded as I felt him part my ass cheeks exposing all of my pinkness to him. I felt so vulnerable and bare and slightly humiliated knowing he could see every fold and crevice in my pussy. It wasn't until I felt his thumbs pry my pussy lips apart, a slight chill of air over my clit before a long wet tongue invaded my folds making me moan out in relief. I thought he was going to take it easy on me but boy oh boy was I wrong. His fingers kept my ass cheeks spread as his tongue began to slide up and down, side to side, and over my clit in motions that I couldn't comprehend feeling my orgasm appear much sooner than later. I tried to hold back on cumming as I felt his tongue stiffen before sliding deep into my entrance and back out again only to trace it back up to my clit. He did this move over and over and over which had me grinding my pussy into his face as he then removed his hands from my ass cheeks, placing mine there instead making me spread my own ass in his face. I felt a gush of wetness escape out my pussy as I arched my back even more wanting him to see how ready I was for his dick.

"Keep this ass spread. I wanna see that pretty little pussy and that pretty little asshole at all times." He took no time diving back into my pussy and attacking my clit making me moan loudly into the sheets, feeling my pussy began to pulsate.

"Oh fuck! I'm finna cum!" My moans were muffled by the sheets but Amir heard me just fine as he stuck two fingers deep inside me, finding that special spot that makes all women go crazy. His tongue nor fingers never stopped for a second as one of the longest and most intense orgasms flowed throughout my body causing me to arch my pussy further into his face in which he didn't complain at all.

Once I finally calmed down and my body stopped trembling he took no time flipping me back on to my back, staring down at me with an emotion I couldn't quite put my finger on. His thick lips were covered in my wetness as he lowered himself onto me as if he were doing a push up and began to tongue fuck the hell out of my mouth, his own unique taste mixed with my cum turned me on even more as he ripped his self away from my lips before stuffing his face in the crook of my neck.

With my legs wrapped tightly around his waist I felt him finally pulled down his boxers, making the tip of his dick smack against my clit.

"You're driving me fucking crazy Rem and I haven't even fucked you yet." He growled into my ear as I spread my legs even wider, silently begging for him to fuck me.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to see you like this. Completely naked, spread out, writhing helplessly underneath me. Practically begging for me to fuck you hard and deep." He placed a kiss on my forehead before gripping his heavy dick with one hand, rubbing the tip through my slippery pussy lips in up and down motions. Every time he would grazed over my clit my hips would buck, causing the tip of his dick to lodge into my tight entrance only for him to pull out and begin his teasing once again.

"You're the one driving me fucking crazy." I moaned lowly as he pressed his tip at my entrance once again only to pull out and glide his full length through my pussy lips, using my wetness as lubrication.

"I swear if you don't put that dick inside me right now-" I couldn't even finish my sentence as he gripped my jaw tightly pressing my forehead against his. His fierce dark eyes held mine as he gripped me face even tighter, almost challenging me. Testing to see if I would do something about it. I felt my pussy become even wetter at his act of dominance as I waited for his next move.

"What you gone do? Take it from me?" He pressed his thick tip at my entrance sliding at least four inches inside of me making me gasp at how tight and full I felt already.