"What are you talking about, brat?" She asks, Lee Seolwha chokes on water and she patted her back.

"Do you not remember anything, (Y/n)?" The woman beside Namwoon asked, eyes hopeful, and... she can't quite explain.

"What is there to remember?" She asks, then paused. (Y/n) reckoned that she may have remembered what happened.

"Ah, I remember now. What about it?" When she said that, she knew that her hunch is correct.

"The screams were quite loud." He laughed.

"I'm not loud in bed," (Y/n) said casually, as though it wasn't a big deal— well, it isn't a big deal to her. She was raised to think that sex is nothing more than a need for humans.

Lee Hyunsung coughed on his fist, not expecting the response from (Y/n). He wasn't the only one as Lee Seolwha also swallowed the water instead of spitting it on the floor.

They were under the impression that (Y/n) isn't much knowledgeable about this kind of thing. She does have a rather innocent face.

"Oh we know for sure it wasn't you." Kim Namwoon snorted. The woman spat her water on the floor, glaring at the younger man.

"Get to the point, kid," (Y/n) said, her voice sounding annoyed.

"I wonder if you're just really good at it or unnie just wanted to let the world know what you two are doing." He shook his head, clearly entertained by the conversation.

"I don't know. Ask Sica." (Y/n) proceeded to eat the food in front of her.

"I. . . uhh. . ." Sica stammered over her words.

"Let's talk about something else. This conversation is simply irrelevant." Yoo Jonghyuk stated, Lee Seolwha reluctantly nods and (Y/n) sighed in relief while Kim Namwoon frowned, wanting to tease the two longer. Sica just looks down.

(Y/n) didn't know why the memory stone shows her this but she's just glad it wasn't where they were doing the do— if they even did it... that would be weird to her. Even though she's in her body— she wasn't the one that experienced these things.

She found herself in another scenery, a weight on her lap. She looks down to find Lee Seolwha sleeping with her head on her thigh.

"I'm sorry..." (Y/n) is confused as to why she's apologizing to the woman.

"I know I shouldn't have these feelings. I should've buried it deep in the ground. You're my friend, and I wish for your happiness."

"Forgive me if I can't help my despicable heart from being greedy..." A tear rolled down her eyes and (Y/n) quickly wiped it off her face.

The next thing she knew she was standing in a field, she is confused why she seemed to see the world from a low point of view, her height is decently tall.

When a little girl came into view, she realized that she was in her younger body.

"Who do you think you are?" The little girl pushed her but she didn't budge.

"You think you're so special just because you can play a couple of instruments?"

(Y/n) was clenching her fist, glaring at the girl. Clearly trying to keep calm.

"Take your stupid jealousy somewhere else, you bitch. I'm really not in the mood to deal with your fucking insecure ass."

The girl stumbled back, not expecting the response. (Y/n) left, but not before sending another glare the girl's way.

Then she was standing in her father's office, her body covered in bruises.

"Care to explain why you beat ten people half to death?"

"It was self-defense. What did you want me to do? Stay still? If I didn't throw hands at them, it would be me laying on a hospital bed."

Her father got up from his seat, slamming his hand on the table.

"You brought a weapon to school! A bat, both of us know that you don't play baseball! And you used it to harm them! Two are in critical condition, and five have filed a case against you... do you think you can get away with everything just because you're a minor?"

"I can't believe you..." (Y/n) laughed bitterly, "I can't believe this..."

"You think they're the victim? I've been holding myself back for the past month, they were smashing my head into walls! They locked me in a bathroom stall and pour garbage on top of my head! They even go as far as stabbing me!"

"Those pricks doesn't deserve oxygen."

"You're saying you want to kill them?"

"Of course, I want to kill them! I want to see them struggle before they are no longer breathing. I want to laugh while they slowly die. But I can't really do anything about it but plot their murder in my head, because killing a person is unacceptable!"

"(Y/n) (M/n) (L/n). Do you hear yourself right now?!"

(Y/n) looked down. The words slipped her mouth like a fountain.

"People are siding with them because they were in hospital beds. If I was the one in there, they will be on my side. People and their sympathy..."

"It disgusts me. They only see what they believe, there are two sides and they only focused on the one that is made of nothing but lies... lies that cover the truth by their bruises and statements. Those fucking buffons are asking for pity!"

"No matter how dire the situation I'd be in, I will never do that. It's pathetic. I would rather endure the ridicule and insults than ask for pity." 

"I'm going to bed. Good night, father."

(Y/n) was jumping from memories to memories, without an order. Kim Dokja has been through the same memories.

She was sitting on the edge of the school's rooftop, looking down at the ground a couple of feet away.

"Dying from this height is possible but not certain. But you'd get a few broken bones for sure."

(Y/n) turned to the side and was met with a boy with black hair and is wearing a different uniform, he looks like a foreigner.

"I'm Yokiro. Zuyokiro Amane."