I reach the tree and thrust my rapier forwards. There's an explosion as it connects to the tree, cutting right through it. I stop past the tree just as it hits the earth.

I breathe heavily, looking back at the downed tree. I grip my sword and continue to train in my sword strokes, without the spells this time.

                       🗡🗡🗡

Later that night, I lie down on the grass, in my pink pyjamas, my mind wandering back to the past, to an even happier time when I still had my parents. They both died when I was six years old.

Ever since, I've been a member of the Fairy Tail guild and Erza had offered to teach me Requip Magic once I'd showed her my form.

The night sky was so beautiful tonight, and I could see countless sparkling stars.

It wasn't long before I drift off to sleep.

                        🗡🗡🗡

1 month later....

I pant as I stand in the middle of the training field. It's only been a few days since we started, but my teammates have all gone missing. I knew they would be fine so I continued to train.

"I've been training nonstop since the crack of dawn. I think I'll take a break," I say to myself, wiping sweat off my forehead. My Valkyrie Requip fades as I return to my bikini attire with no braids in my hair.

Not even five minutes later, do I hear sniffling and look down to see a small, green Exceed in a pink frog suit. I smile widely down at him, unable to help thinking how adorable he is, as he looks back at me with a scared look.

 I smile widely down at him, unable to help thinking how adorable he is, as he looks back at me with a scared look

"Hey, there, little guy. Why are you crying?" I ask as I crouch down in front of him and pick the Exceed up.

"Fro is crying because Fro got lost," Fro sniffles. "Now Fro can't find Rogue!"

"Don't worry! I'll help you find him!" I say immediately. He's so damn cute, my heart just melts!

"Really?!" Frosch asks hopefully.

"You bet! Let's go find this Rogue," I say. I'm about to search for Rogue, but then a panicked voice reaches my ears.

"Frosch!! Where are you?!" A second later, and a black haired teen with crimson eyes appears from the trees, looking frantic and worried.

"Rogue!" Frosch calls, causing him to whip his head around to me. The worried expression soon turns into one of relief.

"There you are, Frosch! Don't run off like that!" Rogue comes over to me and takes Frosch out of my arms, hugging him tightly to his chest. He then flicks his crimson eyes to me and a frown pulls at his dark brows.

I hold up my hands to show I mean no harm as I tell Rogue, "Hey, don't look all suspicious. I wasn't going to hurt him. In fact, I was just about to bring him to you. I'm glad you arrived when you did."