Registration

The gang led you to the 1th lesson Registration Thay alll entered the classroom and you stood at the front looking for a place to sit the Eli garbed owens hand and starts waving it aswell as his own trying to signal you to sit between him and Owen  you let out a small Scof and sit between them we noticed that during Registration the "gang" where being disruptive disobedient and rude all except Owen . Nero was turned around talking to eli  clem was listening to music and Eleesha and Fleur where chatting away . You sat there doing the morning task and lissing to the teacher it seemed like you both wheee the only ones doing it Owen looked annoyed at his peers  but you kind of liked it it felt so different to the hospital you felt like you coud let down your hair  well not really because it was against dress code mr bell was covering registration that day  Owen looked at the Clock then raised his hand " yes Garland? " mr bell said with a slight tone of annoyance in his voice Owen stood up and said  "not to be rude sir but it's 10 minutes before lesson end and frost is ment to be let go exactly 10 minutes before lesson end  and I would like to propose to guid her to next lesson since it's her 1th day and may get lost"  mr bell replied with "if you must " then eli stood up leveing you the only one left  siting on your desk eil said "and I woud like to propose-..oh forget that tallk we not in English rn. Ding dong  I want to go with Owen and frost to make sure he knows where he's going because who knows he might just forget everything and then Thay both get lost! " you knew that that was completely impossible and Eli was just saying that because he wants to come as well   Then Nero stands up "what if that happens to Eli too! I better also come with" nero said in one of those fake voices of worry  then Eleesha and Fleur stood up "and what if Thay get into any trouble thayll need back up ! " Eleesha said you could tell Thay wasn't being serious about this  then Thay all look at clem trying to signal her to do the same clem stands up " sir you already know what I'm gonna say just let us go !" Mr bell roles his eyes after clem said that then dismissed the group  you get up slowly and grab you crutches and bag and make your way to the door Owen stayed behind after the gang left the room so he coud hold the door for you  he didn't have to you could of done what you normally do.... Hit the door until like it opens  but Owen doing this was nice you smile at him and leve the class room you noticed that most of the gangs where half way down the corridor once agin Owen looked annoyed you would think that that was the only emotion the boy had other then geek....if that was even a emotion  "guys why are you half way down there when we are down here it makes sense to go with the new girl without whom we wouldn't be out of lesson rn " Owen scolded the group like he was there dad "not our fault you wanted to opan the door for your princess " nero laughed as he said the eli did a fake bow like a prince woud to a princess  you didn't have any feelings for Owen like said before you wasn't looking for someone so you laughed  clem pointed at Owen then at you " ah yes prince head in a book and princess laugh a lot!" She said sarcastically "it's music next..." owen announced then a teacher comes down the hall " nero? Eli ? Clem Eleesha and Fleur? ....you who I don't know name of " when this teacher said the last part he pointed at you "why are you all out of registration?!?!" " he said the owen stepped forward and said " mr Harris I'm guiding the new student frost to our next lesson since she's on crutches she needs to leve to provent injury " owen said In a tone that reminded you of a character you new of mr Harris looked at the gange "well she only needs 1 person to guid her so....all of you detention!" Mr Harris said it with hesitation owen sighs but the others where unpaced eli looked at you and said " Wellcome to the 4 o'clock club " you where confused you wasn't looking for any clubs or groups to join atm but now you have unwilling joined one owen new you would be confused and muttered to you "that's what we call detention "