2 weeks later cause yeah

With Wei Ying, Jin Ling, and the cute cinnamon rolls.

Wei Wuxian I will not do that! Jin ling yelled. LingLing it'll be perfect. He grinned. Senior Wei I'm pretty sure Young Master Jin's right. Lan Sizuhi said with a small smile. A-Yuan for the thousandth time call me A-Ling. A-Yuan call me Wei Ying. The two said at the same time. Right sorry. A-Yuan we need to get going or else we'll be late to feed the rabbits with Lan Wangji. Wen Ning said. Oh yeah I don't want to have to see his disappointed squirrel face. His what? Wei Ying asked trying his hardest not to laugh but failing miserably. His cheeks puff up and his eyes get wider when he's disappointed it makes him look like a squirrel. Wen Ning said while Lan Sizuhi stood there nodding at his every word. 

With The chicken king and the stabby stabby dude:

So what did you call me here for? Lan Jingyi asked. Okay so you know how I tried to kill myself a couple weeks ago. Yes I do I'm the one who saved your dumbass. I'm willing to over look you calling me a dumbass because I'm in such a good mood but anyways I came to  a realization. Lan  Jingyi waited for a couple minutes for him to continue. What is it? What do you mean? The realization dumbass! Lan Jingyi shouted. Oh right yeah give me one second. Xue Yang walked out of the room and Lan Jingyi could hear things rustling around from wherever he went. Xue Yang walked back around struggling to hold a huge board covered in papers. What the hell is that? Jingyi asked growing worried. After all the last time he came out with a board it was a plot to murder Lan Qiren and Su She for calling Lan Jingyi stupid. It took him three hours and various types of food to talk Xue Yang out of it. Hey earth to A-Yi. Xue Yang said while moving his hand back and forth in front of his face. Yeah sorry I'm here. It's alright! So please explaining to me what that thing is. Jingyi said while gesturing to the huge board that Xue Yang had somehow managed hang on the wall and the smaller boards that almost seemed to have grown out of it. 

So you know how A-Yu offered his soul to take the place of Wei Wuxian aka the Yiling Patriarch using demonic cultivation. The ritual was made by Wei Wuxian himself though he had never tried it it was just a theory. The way the deal was made A-Yu exchanged his body and his soul with Wei Wuxian. A-Yu and his soul switched places they also traded bodies but there bodies stayed in the same place it was just there souls that didn't. Well yeah that is true but A-Yang I'm confused since Wei Ying died wouldn't that mean that A-Yu is dead since they switched places. Technically that is true but no one actually knows if Wei Wuxians soul was broken to pieces and the spirit attached to the body can only move up to five hundred feet from the body or to places that meant a lot to the person. Which means since Wei Wuxians soul still and body still have connection and so does A-Yu and his even though they're inhabited by different people. So all we need to do is fin Wei Wuxians body and switch the souls back to their rightful body. If we want Wei Wuxian to live we will also need to awaken his body from it's demonic nap. Okay so A-Yang all your saying is that we need to find Wei Ying body and have A-Yu's body plus both the spirits and we'll be able to switch them back to normal. Yep but we'll also need to do it in a place with tons a yin energy and it has to be somewhere that mattered to both of them. We could do it at the Mo estate since A-Yu was raised there and while he may have hated it he did have some good experiences there and Wei Wuxian came back to life there.