Rawrrr

Here's a quick bit of info you need to know: Xue Yang still lives in Coffin Town. A-Qing Song Lan and Xaio Xingcheng are dead though.

A-Yang why did you do that? Jingyi asked while handing him a bowl of congee. I just thought that maybe I could just end it all all the pain would go away and and I could be with him again. A-Yang A-Yu wouldn't have wanted you to kill yourself to be with him. It's just I can't figure out how to bring him back. We'll figure it out. It's just going to take time.

With Jin Ling, Ouyang Zizhen, Wen Ning, Lan Sizuhi

A-Ling what do you have that look on your face for? Wen Ning asked. You look like your wife went missing. Zizhen added. That's cause his wife is sort of missing. Lan Sizuhi said with a smile. What? Jin Ling asked. A-Yi you miss A-Yi. You're used to seeing him often but recently he's been gone more. Sizuhi smiled at him. I- I- I don't miss that idiot! You do he's like your wife! A-Yuans right A-Ling think about it. Zizhen said with a grin. He is not!

With Jiang Cheng... He's everyone's favorite lonely grumpy lotus...

Sect Leader Jiang what about this woman! One of the Aunties said shoving a portfolio into his hands. I don't want to marry any of these damn women! I don't want to marry a woman! Go get the mens portfolios Jiang Rou! The oldest auntie yelled with a crazy glint in her eye. Yes ma'am! The youngest auntie yelled running off. Oh god what have I done. 

With Lan Zhan and Wei Ying

Wei Ying. Hm? What is it Lan Zhan? Do you miss your old body? Yeah kind of I mean I don't really feel comfortable in this body. Would you be happy if you got your old body back? I mean I'd be happy yeah.