Boruto x Sarada

Boruto’s POV

Man, why did that old man do that? He saw how Kawaki can be dangerous, but he still accepted him to our family where Himawari and mom are in danger. It’s not that they are weak, but they are too trusting.

When I wandered around the village, I met Sarada.

"Oh, hi Boruto! I was just on my way to you. Papa offers us three hours of training."

"Really? He’s in the village?"

"He just appeared in front of our house. That rinnegan sometimes gets on my nerves."

"I see, but it’s a great surprise, isn’t it?" She nodded.

"You look like something bothers you, something happened?"

"Yeah, you know that weird guy Kawaki, right? Dad brought him to our house. I’m worried about mom and Hima. Dad is always at work."

"But I heard he took some days off now to look after him. I’m sure your mom and sister will be safe."

"Thanks, I know about that, but it’s just now so Kawaki gets used to village and all, but then he’ll leave there just his kage bunshin."

"That makes sense, don’t forget he’s Hokage."

"How could I? I hear it every day, it’s getting annoying. But I still admire dad’s journey. It had to be pretty hard to get where he’s now."

"Wow, you matured, didn’t you? Few months ago all you did was complain about it. I also admire my father. I heard what he did to Nanadaime and the village. Mostly to my mom. He hurt her so much it’s shocking they are married now."

"Dad also told me about it and how he was in love with your mom. It feels so weird now. Like you were my sister or something."

"Gross, I wouldn’t want such a stupid brother. But on my mom’s place I would definitely choose Nanadaime. I’m still jealous of you."

"Poor Sasuke-san, he’d be so hurt if he hurt you."

"Right, but he’s still super cool. Helping Nanadaime in the shadows. Exploring the problems outside the village. He’s really important to keep our village safe."

"Not only that, I heard he’s the strongest among all five nations!"

"What are you saying? Nanadaime is obviously the strongest! He mastered the strongest bijuu when I don’t count ten-tails! It was him who ended the war and who brought my father to light!"

"But Sasuke-san masters two of the strongest doujutsu! Sharingan and rinnegan and also masters mangekyo sharingan!"

"My father admitted Nanadaime is the strongest, so let’s stop talking about it."

"You always have to be right, don’t you?"

"What? I’m just saying the truth!"

"I wish they had a friendly fight-ttebasa."

"But they wouldn’t use their full strength."

"That’s all right, I’d like to know who’s better in combat."

"Yeah, I would also like to see it. You know what? I’ll ask my father and you’ll ask yours. I’m sure they’d do that for us."

"Right-ttebasa!" Said Boruto.

"So what about Kawaki? Did he do something?"

"Yeah, he hurt my mother’s vase Himawari worked so hard on. He didn’t even say sorry! And dad just watched it and did nothing! Mom hugged Hima the second after it happened but dad… sometimes it feels like he doesn’t care about his family."

"You know well he’s an orphan. He didn’t know parents‘ love, so I believe he doesn’t know how to act in these kind of situations."

"Stop standing up for him! Hima was crying! It’s obvious what to do, isn’t it?!"

"Boruto…" She touched my shoulder.

"Sorry, I’m mad at the wrong person."

"That’s all right. I also blamed my dad for neglecting our family." She hugged me.

"You are right. I totally forgot about you and Sasuke-san. I’m sorry. I’m just being selfish."

"Not at all. You just miss Nanadaime, don’t you? And you are jealous of Kawaki because he spends his time with him now."

"When I think about it, dad told me Kawaki shares similar past like him. And told me to be more tolerating towards him."

"But it’s still hard to empathize with him after what he did to class rep. I know how you feel. I also didn’t forgive him."

"Thanks, Sarada! I knew you’d understand!"

"So? Will you go training with my dad?"

"Sure! I prepared special moves for him! He won’t block my attacks so easily now!" She giggled.

"Good, I worked hard too! We can combat together!"

"And winner gets to spend all day with Sasuke-san!"

"All right, I agree. Although it should be normal for me since he’s my dad."

"Hahah, we are just not normal kids. Let’s go training already!" I grabbed Sarada’s hand and dragged her to Sasuke-san until she would talk about something else like girls do.

______________________________

Another little story. Don't worry, I'll get to Naruto's and Sasuke's combat when I'll do chapter about friendship. I hope you liked it and will like my next short stories ☺️