A Date with death 💀💜🖤

(Perceive it as you want)
Ow fuck that hurt- hold on...
"Am I dead?" As I spoke, I noticed just how raspy my voice now was.
"Where the hell am I!?" I looked around at my surroundings.
It's too dark to see anything... fuck!
I noticed a shady figure a few feet in front of me "Shit... who are you!? Where am I? Did you kidnap me!?" I was less scared and more just annoyed.
(Great going genius, a kidnapper wouldn't respond to your questions. You're just making a fool out of yourself now.)
"... sorry for the delay, I just got here... oh your awake! I honestly thought you would be out for another hour or so."
I tried to see if I recognized the voice. It was a somewhat feminine voice, but a bit deep. Like a trans man a few weeks on T, or a trans woman after voice training.
(God that was hot- wait what the fuck am I saying!? I got KIDNAPPED, I mean it's not like I am complaining about it... but what is this person gonna do to me!?)
"Hmmmm... it's so humid in here, am I in hell?"
".... Is that really your first concern?, not even the fact that you have been KIDNAPPED BY A UNKNOWN PERSON?!", the dark mysterious feminine-ish? voice said in irritation and confusion.
*shrug* "I mean it's better than being at home...", I reply in a nonchalant tone.
*slap heard in the distance*
"Ugh!, HOW ARE YOU SO CALM ABOUT THIS?!, I COULD KILL YOU AT ANY POINT AND NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE WOULD KNOW!!, doesn't that make you scared?!", the person states in confused rage.
"Nope", I say popping the 'p', couldn't care less!, *a smug smile starts creeping out*, I welcome death with open arms!!!" I say in enthusiasm.
*mumbles* "I'm starting to think we got the wrong person... stupid underlings got me a psycho..." *mumbles*, the kidnapper says in a slight tone of concern and annoyance.
"I can hear you y'know?, your not that good at whispering buddy!", I say in a mocking tone, "AND PSYCHO?!  OH, You Won't be calling me a psycho when I'm peeling your!-", I yell with a dark grin on my face slightly covered by my messy hair.
"Wha———???"
*shiver going down spine* ("SH*T- Dad didn't tell me my victim would be unhinged!!! WTF- WAIT, PEELING MY WHAT NOW?!")

~To be continued~

I don't know what the hell I am doing anymore but if you or anyone reads this please kill me this is so cringe 😭🔫 but if you do actually like this wtf is wrong with u? and can we be friends? 😂😭😅
💗💛💙 Bye bye 👋