Chapter Fourteen

point of view changes throughout chapter

Harry's P.O.V

I constantly checked my phone for a notification from snapchat. I was surprised that I managed to not bump into anyone walking through the store while I stared at my lock screen.

It had already been 3 minutes since Mary said she'd send a picture and I was getting impatient. But just when I was about to throw my phone at someones head, my screen lit up saying I had a new snapchat from maryyyxo12. I smiled at her cute username before sliding to open it. I had waited long enough and I didn't need to torture myself any longer by not opening it right away.

I almost choked when I saw the picture. She only sent it for 5 seconds but that didn't stop me from screenshotting it. She was laying down on either her bed or the couch with her pussy right in front of the camera. I licked my lips as I stared at her picture before sending her a text.

Harry, 5:40 pm: All I want to do is come home and fuck you senseless. Do you want my cock baby? Good girl sending me the picture. You will get a reward don't worry ;)

I smirked as I typed my message. She'd probably have that cute blush on her cheeks as she read it.

"Harry? I think we have everything. Want to go home now?" Lauren said from in front of me and I almost bumped into her as I looked up from my phone.

"Yeah. Lets go." I said almost too eagerly.

-

Mary's P.O.V

I bit my lip as I reread Harry's text. I couldn't wait for him to get home so I could have my reward. As I waited for my parents arrival, my phone rang and Christina's name flashed across the screen.

"Hey." I answered. I wasn't sure how this conversation was going to go considering what happened earlier..

"Sup." she said causing me to mentally let out a deep breath. She didn't find this awkward or weird at all which was good.

"Nothing. You?"

"Okay I really don't give a shit about what you're doing." she laughed, "I called because I need help."

"What do you need?" I asked in confusion.

"I want you to help me get with Harry. He's so attractive." she gushed.

"What?" I almost growled. "Christina, Harry is my daddy."

She let out a breathless laugh, "I'm the one who told you to get with him.."

"He's mine!" I almost yelled before taking a deep breath, "Sorry Christina but you can do that on your own. I'm not helping you with that. It's basically like stealing my boyfriend. He's my Daddy." and with that, I hung up.

Before I had the chance to recollect myself, the door swung open and my mom walked in with full hands.

"Let me help with the bags." I said and ran through the door to get more bags from the car. I saw Harry fishing through the trunk.

I giggled before running down and standing behind him. I tried to be as quiet as possible before screeching "BOO!" I waited for him to fall on the ground but he only turned around with raised eyebrows. I pouted in annoyance.

"It didn't work." I crossed my arms.

He chuckled before looking towards the door, making sure my mom couldn't see us. He leaned in to kiss my forehead before handing me a load of bags.

"You'll get your reward later, right now you need to help me with these bags your annoying mother left me with."

I should've felt offended by his harsh words towards my mother, but I didn't care at all.

As I walked in with the bags I contemplated telling him about what Christina had said or not.

A/N

I can't update for over a week so I thought I'd update tonight. Sorry if this chapter seems rushed but I planned out what's going to happen in the next few chapters so I'm excited to write them.

Thanks for reading lovliesss! <3

-Beckyyy