Chapter Thirty Three

;) ya'll commented smut about 5 million times (jokes) so here's some smut u horny f***s. 😏😉

___________

"Oh.." My voice trailed off softly, head tilting into his hand that was still held my cheek. I hadn't even been away from Harry long but I missed his touch. It made me feel special. "Wha- Whats my punishment?" I asked.

"You'll find out after we eat, munchkin. Did you eat? You must be hungry. Come on." He dropped his hand.

"I'm not hungry." I shrugged.

"Not acceptable. Now let's go eat." He said sternly and of course I walked behind him towards the table but rolled my eyes in the process.

We sat at opposite ends of the table his gaze never leaving mine as he watched me take each and every bite of my food. I squirmed in my seat a bit, caused from his intense emeralds which then resulted in him grinning.

I was getting impatient and I just wanted to get my punishment over with so after I could go "to bed". I hadn't seen Ashton and Chrissy in so long I really wanted to go to his party, even if it meant risking Harry getting extremely mad. I was a teenage girl, Harry couldn't blame me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a hand came to take the barely empty plate in front of me.

"If you aren't going to eat then let's get going." He nodded towards the living room where my present sat on the couch.

I quickly got up, cheeks red.

------
DUN DuN dUn

Sorry I know I suck

There wasn't smut ehhhhh next chapter :) <3