Chapter 4 spiritual things and things

Start from the beginning

I watched him for a minute and decided to intervene, seeing that he wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

"Stop it" I said as I walked towards him And held his hand stopping him from hitting the wall
"That wasn't you" I looked at him with teary eyes and his black eyes stared into my eyes. "I felt the force too" i said.

"Rocco" I said when he didn't say anything "Mhm?" he closed his eyes, responding.
"I want to find you" I said
He opened his eyes, saying "I wish this wasn't real"

Then there was a loud knock on his bedroom door that caused me to jump slightly, obviously frightened.
Rocco wasn't startled at all, instead continued staring at me

"Come in" he said and whoever was on the other side opened it.
As the door opened, Emmanuel and Jessica came in

"Thank God she's awake" Emmanuel said as they walked in.
I furrowed my brows in confusion then looked around to see that I was no longer in Rocco's bedroom but in a hospital.

"How?" I voiced out.
"You scared the shit out of our butts girl" Jessica exaggerated.

"I called and a cop picked, they asked who I was and later told me you had an accident and you were in the hospital" Jessica said and Emmanuel added "we rushed in here immediately we heard about it"

I sighed, not knowing where to start from.
" your car isn't bad, the bumper is a bit ruined but that's just it" Emmanuel informed me.

" when am I leaving here?" I quietly asked
"Tomorrow, the doctor said you were in shock and that's what caused you to pass out. there's a little scratch on your head but you'll be fine" Jessica filled me in.

"I'm just so happy you're okay" Emmanuel said to me "When Jessica told me what happened, I was so worried" he stated.

"God" he continued talking then embraced me.
"I was scared to death" Jessica said smiling sadly while rubbing my hand.

"It's fine if you don't want to talk about what happened now, take your time" she said "we're here and we're not going anywhere anytime soon" she added comfortingly.

"Thank you so much guys" i said to them with gratitude.

"Your dad also called" Emmanuel said
"For real?" I asked in shock

He nodded "yes, he said he came to your house but didn't see you. I didn't tell him about the accident but he said when you get back you should call him"

"I wonder what that's about" Jessica said "I know, sounded urgent" Emmanuel replied to her

"You guys" I called them,i was lost in my own world while they had their petty conversations.
"Yes" they responded
" I didn't want to talk about what happened, I don't even understand it myself but I think I should, just incase anything happens. You guys should be updated" i told them

Jessica nodded While Emmanuel said "okayyy"

"I was driving from the main restaurant to the downside other branch. I started to hear a loud horn but there was no car coming so I was confused. I didn't know where the horn was coming from.
I heard the horn for about two minutes then suddenly saw a woman and a crying baby sitting at the back of my car."

Their eyes widened and their brows furrowed but they continued to listen quietly.

"I was frightened, so I lost control of the wheel, when I realized that my car was going in the wrong direction, I tried to control it and ignore the woman and her child but I couldn't move, it's like I was stuck still" I explained

"When the car was close to the wall, I regained control and stoped the collision from being as serious as it would've" I said touching my scratch

"How on earth" Jessica said shocked and i nodded my head "there's more " i said and she looked at me eagerly