Stole the Badboys Heart Chpt:15

Start from the beginning

Almost drifting off to sleep I hear the bathroom door creak open.

God I thought this only happened in scary movies. The girl takes a nice bubble bath and the killer comes in and slaughters her to pieces. GAH!

The waters ripples lap against my skin as someone enters the bathtub. Maybe this is it? Maybe he wants to rape me first? At least I won't die a virgin.

A leg brushes against mine as I shot my eyes open.

Logan's on the other side of the tub with his arms on either side of the edges while giving me a cocky grin.

I sat there shocked. What the hell is he doing in my bath. This is invasion if privacy!

"Umm.. yes?" I ask him unsure of his actions.

"I hope you don't mind. I didn't really wanna watch Al and Alice dry humping downstairs so I came to join your peaceful atmosphere." He gestured to the tub and shrugged like he had no cares.

I was absolutely lost for words. Not only did I have a beautiful man in my tub, but we were also both naked.

No clothes what so ever.

"Um I-I mean y-yeah that's cool." I stuttered mentally face palming myself. Smooth Amber fucking gold.

I roomed my eyes all over his tan torso that was on display. Usually guys in our grade are fit and tan but Logan take its to a whole new level. Like Abercrombie level.

I looked down at myself to be covered with bubbles. I sighed in relief. While meeting his eyes again.

He grabbed my face in his warm hands gently stroking my cheek with his thumb. He bit his lip ring asking me with his eyes for permission.

I nodded ever so slightly as Logan gripped the back of my head and crashed our lips together. I let out a sigh of happiness. He always makes me feel like I'm floating on cloud nine. Like nothing matters but this moment now.

I wrapped me arms around his neck running my fingers through his hair I pulled lightly as he moaned in my mouth. Sexy as hellllll.

He pulled me on top of him while he sat back against the tub. I knew my chest was exposed to him but I didn't care, I was to caught up in the moment. He trailed his hands up my waist leaving a burning path with his touch. He rubbed lightly over my chest. I let out a moan and arched my back pushing fully against him. He chuckled lightly nipping on my bottom lip teasing me.

I scratched down his chest lightly watching him shiver with anticipation. I could feel how excited he really was which made me body yearn for more.

Stupid Teenage hormones

Was a really ready?...

I mean do I like Logan alot?

Yeah I do,

but I don't want this now. Im more scared than anything and I wouldn't know what to do!

All of a sudden Logan's lips left mine and I whimpered lightly opening my eyes.

"You're not ready yet." He stated staring me in my eyes while rubbing my back softy.

I raised an eyebrow as he chuckled and pecked my lips.

"I know you're scared and I'm not going to carry on with it until you're fully sure that you want this." He whispered while tracing his hands up my arms.

I leaned onto his chest planting a kiss there and smiled. He could read me like an open book, and honestly as much as it terrifies me, I adore it.

"Thank you." I whispered back while sitting up straighter and popping my back.

Logan smiled and traced over my breast with his hands. His touch made me even more excited then I should be.

"You're so beautiful." He said in awe while stroking me sides. I blushed furiously and grabbed the sprayer on the side of the tub.

I hid it behind my back as I started kissing up Logan's neck he groaned loudly then I flipped the sprayer on and sprayed him with freezing cold water.

"HOLY FUCK." He screamed jumping out of the tub and tripping on the shower curtain taking it down with him.

I clutched onto the the railing doubled over with laughter. I started wheezing at the sight of his shocked face.

"Oh that was just wrong." He smirked standing up and wrapping a towel around his waist.

Is that a happy trail I see?

Ooh his tattoo.

I raised an eyebrow as I saw him stalking closer to me. Panic invaded my system as I surveyed my escape plans. I grabbed the extra black towel from the railing and wrapped it around my body.

He went to grab me but I jumped out his way making a bee line to the door.

"AMBEEERRR." He hollered from down the hallway I ran downstairs almost peeing myself from laughter. Alice and Al jumped from my sudden arrival and looked at me curiously.

I ran to the pantry shutting the door and hiding behind the bag of java beans in the far back corner.

I muffled my giggles with my palm as I listened carefully outside of the door.

"Where is she?" I pissed off Logan asked. I could hear Al laughing as Alice said 'nowhere.'

Good comrade, taking one for the team.

A shadow of feet were peeking under the doorway. I held my breath as my heart hammered in my chest.

The door opened and a weak dim light fluttered the room then the door shut as Logan locked it and laughed softly.

He was looking around behind everything and stalking closer to my destination.

I tried to calm my heart, but I was sure the beatings were all ready out of control.

Closing my eyes I tried desperately to sooth them.

Breath in, breath out.

I flickered my eyes open. I lost sight of Logan and peeked out from behind the bag. I was suddenly hoisted by the waist and slammed onto the counter with Logan between my legs.

"Caught you." He whispered huskily then crashed his lips to mine making my toes curl.

Oh he so caught me good.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

NOTE:

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH.

Honestly I was so surprised to have at least 10 readers but I have so much more thanks to you guys!

Leave me some comments mayn, I need to know what ya think!

Xx