Prologue:

This is a story about a girl who has never felt the kind of love that's told in fairytales as a kid. The kind of love that's perfect in every way and you can't see yourself with anyone else but them. The kind of love where you stay up late talking for hours. The kind of love that makes your stomach ache every time you see them, think about them, kiss them. Shay has to make decisions on who that person really is before it gets too complicated and someone gets hurt.

Shay is a 17 year old girl who freshly moved to Canada after living in big old Washington City her whole life. Ever since her mom and dad split she kind of gave up on the whole concept of love. She's been very close with her dad now though, but she doesn't like the idea when dad mentions the S word (Stepmother).

Normally there's a super hot, popular guy that comes in and swoops her off her feet and completely changes her mind about love.. but what if there were two?

Author's Note: I know, I know, sounds pretty cheesy... for me even... but what can I say I'm - as they say - a hopeless romantic? But I will have you all know that I'm actually a pretty intellectual Gal;) Anyway hope you enjoy!

Extra Author's Note: If you're reading this thanks for clicking on my story<3 Just a heads up I have never written anything before so plz don't hate. If you don't like my story just click off.
- Thanks :)