TEN

YOUR POV

I woke up this morning with a lot of texts. Like a lot. I tried to sleep longer but the notifications wouldn't stop and I almost threw my phone against the wall. I grabbed my phone and checked the notifications noticing they're all from Walker.

Walker 👨‍🦯
Hey!
Hello
Hi
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Wanna hangout?
Wanna hangout?
Hey
Hi
Hello
Hai
Wake up
Hello
HEY
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
HI
WAKE UP
WAKE UP
WAKE UP
WAKE UP
WANNA HANGOUT
WANNA HANGOUT
ANSWER ME
HEY
HI

You
Can you shut
the fuck up?!
Stop texting me.

Walker 👨‍🦯
You're finally
awake, we should
hangout?

You
Wtf. You literally
spammed me to
wake me up.
Suck. My. Dick.

I turned off my phone and went downstairs leaving my phone in my room. I was really pissed. I am not a very good morning person. Especially if someone wakes me up when I had a schedule and didn't plan on waking up yet.

I realized it was literally just 7 AM. What. The. Fuck. This simply goes too far. I grabbed some bread and put whatever I could find on it and sat on the couch to turn on Netflix.

I put on some series and ate my food. When I stood up I saw a dark red mark in the couch? Oh shit! Its my time of the month God damnit!

How am I going to tell mom that there is a blood stain on the couch. I grabbed a piece of paper and quickly wrote down something.

Mom I apologize for this, a lot. But there is a blood stain on the couch because of my monthly woman time. I am so sorry I didn't mean for it to happen.

Love -y/n

I quickly put the note somewhere she would easily notice it and ran upstairs to grab some clothes and I went to the bathroom. In the bathroom I took a quick shower.

I put on my clothes and brushed my hair, I decided to just not dry it and let it dry on its own. I got back into my room and put on my shoes climbed out of the window and ran to the beach.

I walked on the beach for awhile until it started to get crowded. I decided to just walk around California all day and face my mother at the end of the day. Or not.

I just walked around for such a long time when I realized I literally have my phone and can just message people. I opened my phone and Walker has spammed me once again.

Walker 👨‍🦯
Hey
Hi
Hey
Answer me
You're ignoring me
Hey
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hey
Hey
Hi
Hey
Hey
Hey
Stop ignoring me
Its rude
I just wanna hangout
Hey
Hey
Hi
Hi
Hey
Hello
Heyyy
Hiiiiii
Fuck you
Answer me
Its not funny
Stop ignoring me
Wanna hangout?
Hello??

You
Fine, we can hangout i guess.
Stop spamming me its annoying.
You're annoying.

Walker👨‍🦯
Yayy finally
Meet me at the skatepark

You
Dude thats like a 30 minute walk.

Walker👨‍🦯
Imagine
Just meet me there